Created 16th February 2014 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

brave people

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

We’ve got three 100% coming from Wales. Anyone from the South Wales/South West England Area who is interested the flights are currently at £65 return. The more the merrier, add me if you’re interested.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from huhystah

Bump! Are there any europeans interested? Anderson and Coleman are both coming from UK!

I would if I could get time off work. :(

huhystah

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I would if I could get time off work. :(

Can’t you take a day off on friday? TF2 lan starts on saturday.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I think he’s saying he can’t get the time off of work. There are flights back on the sunday. We’ve got a lot of maybes at the moment. Would really like to get six sorted asap.

Clark

SDCK!

At least one latvian squad incoming, not sure who will be in it at the moment though.

huhystah

Damn. If all of the teams show up, this is gonna be sick. Right now it is 6 teams signed up and there are at least 4-5 more that are still forming. Can we get 16 teams? :D

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

From the response i’ve had from people we may well be able to bring 8-12 people if all of them actually commit. Have you spoke to any of the Polish or German teams to see if they’d be interested in road tripping over?

huhystah

Quoted from Coleman

From the response i’ve had from people we may well be able to bring 8-12 people if all of them actually commit. Have you spoke to any of the Polish or German teams to see if they’d be interested in road tripping over?

I have contacted Polish community. There was even a post on the main hub page for TF2, no responses though. So I guess no interest.

Last edited by huhystah,

pablo

Wolf
HFoF

Yup. The community is pretty much non-existent, and the few people that we have wouldn’t probably get organised for a LAN even in Poland.

walters

Would be fun to go to this

Henghast

open
bobs

crazy thing is it might even be cheaper than going to insomnia =D

huhystah

Quoted from Henghast

crazy thing is it might even be cheaper than going to insomnia =D

It is way cheaper apparently. That is what few people told me that are trying to come to the InfoShow lan.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Anybody live in bristol that could house me for the night before the flight? I have no way of getting to bristol for 9am without setting off the day before.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

If the flight departs at 9.10am, you will need to arrive something like 2 hours prior to check in I assume? So effectively be at Bristol by 7am, tough ask.

Quoted from Sideshow

Anybody live in bristol that could house me for the night before the flight? I have no way of getting to bristol for 9am without setting off the day before.

Worst comes to worse, book a room for the night, we can share, I’ll keep you warm. ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »