Signups Close – Friday 21st Feb
Provisional Divisions – Saturday 22nd Feb
Fixtures Generated – Monday 24th Feb
Week 1 Starts – Monday 3rd March

All other info you can find on the site http://tf2.wireplay.co.uk/9v9/

EmilioEstevez

GG

Cool, maplist needs work though:

Angkor is terrible and you have 2 lesser played CP maps. Swapping foundry for gully and angkor for barnblitz would be a big improvement.
The barnblitz and arctic developers have been looking for feedback/interest on UGC forums so they can finish the maps, would be a good opportunity to ask them to make improvements to be tested during the season?

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Cool, maplist needs work though:

Angkor is terrible and you have 2 lesser played CP maps. Swapping foundry for gully and angkor for barnblitz would be a big improvement.
The barnblitz and arctic developers have been looking for feedback/interest on UGC forums so they can finish the maps, would be a good opportunity to ask them to make improvements to be tested during the season?

Angkor is like goldrush (3 stages = very long map). The concept is cool, but on the 1st stage you can easily spawn camp them since the demoman can get almost into the spawn. I rather see another map than angkor.

Last edited by Toba,

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

yea its likely to change a little. But the idea of some new or less played maps still stands.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Replace angkor with something else and the map pool’s fine. It’s good to have leagues with different maps.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Swiftwater instead of Angkor!

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Don’t know if you’ve seen but there’s a “pro/warmer” version of warmfront out now with some of its problems being fixed by somebody who is actually willing to change stuff.

It’s been on tf.tv last couple days but here’s a link http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/11032-cp-warmerfront/2#post-47

It was having some fps issues but now they’ve supposedly gone away, might be worth checking out and replacing warmfront with it.

Also Barnblitz/Swift instead of Angkor. 3 stages like goldrush sounds way too painful.

Or you could stick in Steel. Steel is such a good highlander map.

Last edited by Tomu,

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Replace angkor with something else and the map pool’s fine. It’s good to have leagues with different maps.

+1
No attack/defends in the map pool?

quell

UbeR |

edit: .

Last edited by quell,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Rob!

[…]

+1
No attack/defends in the map pool?

No gravelpit? ;D

also any useful map that was played in this competition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJl88ECIVnI ?

Last edited by Toba,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I’m all up for new maps but don’t ram them down our throats, I’d prefer you had one new map a season as a staple, please not Coalplant or Arctic, Viaduct is a superior map is every way, even Lakeside is better despite it losing a bit of popularity. Viaduct + Steel/Gpit.

Also drop Foundry for Gully or Process please, both maps are superior to Foundry by a large margin.

I am willing to give Warmerfront a try for a season + another experimental map but don’t use stuff already being used and not really been impactful.

Last edited by Hildreth,

JoeN

:3
:Blinky:

arena Plz

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

I think I agree with what Hildreth said.

Coalplant OR Arctic

And just toss Foundry, there’s a reason gullywash which can stalemate a shitton with 9 classes on the field is played over Foundry.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

• cp_foundry
• cp_warmerfront ?
• ?
• pl_upward
• pl_badwater
• koth_coalplant
• koth_arctic

aye yeh dont get rid of warmfront. In my opinion, ditch one of the custom koths for viaduct or lakeside.

Enders Flame

I’ve always enjoyed foundry. It seems i’m literally the only one! It seems it’s so bad, people can’t even articulate why.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »