Forum

Season 17

Created 23rd December 2013 @ 22:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

juan

adios

go to the page before and read the last reply, i know these often get ignored and i want my point to be read by everyone cus i like to get my point across and i think what i said is what makes the most sense for next season :D

sorry if this annoyed you btw…

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from juan

maybe ask good prem players their insight in new weapons or maybe even maps to see if they would work out.

For the past couple of seaons we asked for the opinion of prem players. Their opinions always influenced the decisions on maps and unlocks a lot.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Personally I don’t think adding new maps (which at the moment aren’t even ready to be added to the pool other than coalplant) would keep hold of players who were intending to quit.

I just don’t think that is a factor people consider when wondering whether to invest time in another season; they think about the team they’re with and how fun it’d be to play with them, the time they have free and the time they’re willing to devote to a game.
If anything gets stale it’s normally the class they’re playing, little things like using a different weapon or playing 2 different maps don’t really (imo) change the game enough from 1 player’s perspective to make it fresh for them.

Forsak3n

S

vanilla or we fold.
toplel

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7