Forum

Season 17

Created 23rd December 2013 @ 22:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

freight and obscure (or warmfront/coldfront) should be back.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from wwww

hehehehe

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from wwww

+1, freight and obscure best maps

Last edited by caeli,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from wwww

no

unu

wouldn’t mind warmfront but freight is quite shite.

raiku

STR

feight isn’t horrible but I think it would need some changes to be actually good currently it’s kind of meh :/

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

every single one of this maps would be out by season 18 anyways
how about adding maps that are still developed and can be worked on rather than old already rejected maps for the sake of playing something oldschool? or adding nothing so we can finally get good at metalworks and to a curtain extend viaduct

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

how about adding maps that are still developed and can be worked on rather than old already rejected maps for the sake of playing something oldschool? or adding nothing so we can finally get good at metalworks and to a curtain extend viaduct

+1

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

turbine wont be out by season 18, I loves me some turbine

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

+1
Stop asking for maps already banned.
No freight, no warmfront, no obscure. All these maps has been already played and rejected because they are shit.
We should try, if we “must” add news maps, add very new maps, still in developement to help creator with feedback and stuff.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

The season isn’t the place for testing early maps. Use cups for that, otherwise you risk getting stuck with something ‘broken’ for a while, and fixing it mid-season is unfair.

Some sort of basic new map hub would be cool, although I don’t know how viable it is. Avg map rating, available casts and demos from recent cups or leagues and an idea of what upcoming cups there are. Viability and effort, I know. Could make it easier for admins to see what’s what among the masses though. Easy for the average noob to see the main contenders and/or what they should probably try out. Devs can see the feedback posted from mixes or cups.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Maybe a Experimental “new” map cup before S17?

maidos

it wasnt that bad with esea when they tried new brand maps. They had invite pugs testing new maps and had them provide bunch of feedbacks “directly” to the map author. Esea had cp standing, cp process and cp metalworks at early beta/late alpha stage.
You only need to get a map author who are commited for his maps and ready to accept feedbacks

Quoted from Nymthae

The season isn’t the place for testing early maps. Use cups for that, otherwise you risk getting stuck with something ‘broken’ for a while, and fixing it mid-season is unfair.

Some sort of basic new map hub would be cool, although I don’t know how viable it is. Avg map rating, available casts and demos from recent cups or leagues and an idea of what upcoming cups there are. Viability and effort, I know. Could make it easier for admins to see what’s what among the masses though. Easy for the average noob to see the main contenders and/or what they should probably try out. Devs can see the feedback posted from mixes or cups.

Last edited by maidos,

konr

Make the game interesting again

Enef

fest
#wubafan

impossibru

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »