Forum

Free ESEA Premium + League fees competition

Created 17th August 2013 @ 02:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Okay so to close this, both entries were really good and I thought they were both deserving of some sort of prize, but sadly I can only really afford one winner and that is going to be Get This Done and their video submission, From a personal point of view I am really interested to see Hazo playing in ESEA and I liked the more personal approach to having multiple team members introduce themselves.

Congrats guys, look forward to seeing you in ESEA. For Pretty Intense if you’re still interested in playing ESEA and need help paying some of the fees, hit me up we’ll see what we can do. :)

Xearo

GTD

Thanks very much Hildreth! We were on the edge of our seats for a bit there, the other video was really good. cu@ESEA.

Zebbosai

Congrats xearo and foozy wish foozy would talk in that video tho cause still havent heard u say a single word! :D

tavi

A51

Damn, this is the second time I lose to get this done haha. Congrats guys, hope you do great in esea!

Xearo

GTD

Quoted from Zebbosai

Congrats xearo and foozy wish foozy would talk in that video tho cause still havent heard u say a single word! :D

Join our mumble some time, persuaded him to buy a soundcard about a year ago :>

Quoted from tavi

Damn, this is the second time I lose to get this done haha. Congrats guys, hope you do great in esea!

:D

Hazo

GTD

TYVM Hildreth.

16:14 – Decerto Hildreth: Hazo is a sexy player

:D

Quoted from Zebbosai

Unlucky, I remember having someone join mumble while foozy was talking, the first thing they said was something along the lines of “Who is that talking, they have a sexy voice!”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2