Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 33 Next »

After I played a few lobbies I just want to say kudos to you guys, you’ve made a really good website, simple and clean. However just a few mistakes I noticed:

– mumble channel connect is not working always (at least for me) so I would need to find a channel manually, which is kinda of a problem when you have multiple channels filled with people. Also the number of the channel that the site provides was missing it’s last digit.

– can you please put the connect info + password on your site the moment lobby starts? I crashed in one lobby and had to ask people in mumble (in the middle of the game) to provide me their connect info.

Otherwise, extremely good job guys, it can be seen that you’ve put a ton of energy and work into this. Thanks!

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

byte

Got the owner of Hiperz in contact with Foxy and MasterNoob, hoping they can resolve their problems with Hiperz servers and find out why.

<3 Marco!

Cheers

Byte

Popcorp

and 1 more thing, i cant seem to connect to a server by clicking Reconnect button (dont know why), so instead of separating connect on 3 parts, (ip, port and password) could you please just combine them? because it’s quite annoying to start a game, and copy paste that to console every time.

Thanks

huhystah

Quoted from byte

Got the owner of Hiperz in contact with Foxy and MasterNoob, hoping they can resolve their problems with Hiperz servers and find out why.

<3 Marco!

Cheers

Byte

I actually had no issues yesterday creating a lobby in TF2center. Maybe it is finally fixed!

byte

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
I actually had no issues yesterday creating a lobby in TF2center. Maybe it is finally fixed!

Disable(remove from the addons folder) tftrue and you’re problem is solved, same prolly goes for simrai servers too!

Thanks for huhy helping me out and Marcooo!

Cheers

Byte

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Popcorp

and 1 more thing, i cant seem to connect to a server by clicking Reconnect button (dont know why), so instead of separating connect on 3 parts, (ip, port and password) could you please just combine them? because it’s quite annoying to start a game, and copy paste that to console every time.

Thanks

a connect string would be nice

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

So about this game I had http://i.imgur.com/VTCSMH8.jpg

I think he might be hacking, not sure.

Popcorp

Quoted from Morphine

So about this game I had http://i.imgur.com/VTCSMH8.jpg

I think he might be hacking, not sure.

shit, he leaked 10th class!

Morgus

pls make an option to enforce mumble so that whoever does not join when they are supposed to gets banned

s0rex

Quoted from Popcorp

Thanks

same problem for me

AnAkkk

Quoted from byte

[…]

Disable(remove from the addons folder) tftrue and you’re problem is solved, same prolly goes for simrai servers too!

Thanks for huhy helping me out and Marcooo!

Cheers

Byte

I’ve tested on my server with TFTrue and it works without any issues. Is the server actually crashing? If it’s not, I guess it’s an issue on TF2Center side.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Toba

[…]

a connect string would be nice

jayserp

We’re starting to roll out our forums to create a one-stop shop for everyone to leave feedback, comments and suggestions, as well as deal with issues such as bans. So if you have any problems or requests, just putting it out there: http://forums.tf2center.com

The forum is not going to be heavily publicised until our official launch where we come out of beta (coming very soon), but we’re opening it up to some of the main communities to begin with and letting it spread by word of mouth.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Just played with this fucking douchebag, who did nothing but entering/leaving the mumble channel throughout the entire game, so we couldn’t hear anything but the mumble lady saying his shitty weaboo name over and over.

Is it possible to ban such cuntlords in any way, or maybe even track their IP and send a hit-squad?

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Scissors

Just played with this fucking douchebag, who did nothing but entering/leaving the mumble channel throughout the entire game, so we couldn’t hear anything but the mumble lady saying his shitty weaboo name over and over.

Is it possible to ban such cuntlords in any way, or maybe even track their IP and send a hit-squad?

you could always turn off text to speech.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 33 Next »