Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 33 Next »

Burn

Quoted from juju

[…]

wait whats so bad about it? terrible links when most of them likes it meh…

edit: so this means i can post same link but with a warning?

Eläintarhaan tommoset videot))))

Bona

PMW

Since when is childbirth graphic, it’s so beautiful you should unban this man right now foxy. If you have a heart.

CHERRY

Quoted from Bona

Since when is childbirth graphic, it’s so beautiful you should unban this man right now foxy. If you have a heart.

I can see how someone would consider it somewhat gross.

Bona

PMW

I don’t see a reason to find it gross, I’d actually consider a person pretty pathetic if they find childbirth gross

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from Bona

I don’t see a reason to find it gross, I’d actually consider a person pretty pathetic if they find childbirth gross

this

Talk about sexism in this case ”i don’t like child birth lets just ban him for a week”

CHERRY

You clearly have no idea what sexism is.
Still no one cares if you find it gross or beautiful it is not safe for work.

Last edited by CHERRY,

juju

TBA
Tissi

Also that video can’t be seen without login to youtube and it warns you before watching it…
Half of the eu admins have been in same lobby where i have posted that link and never got ban :O?

Fuxx

REMOVE

CHERRY why are you still feeding

This has gone from TF2C admin abuse to le ebin trole xd now

Bona

PMW

childbirth is not a joke u moron

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from Fuxx

CHERRY why are you still feeding

This has gone from TF2C admin abuse to le ebin trole xd now

not a trole man

my topic got locked after 30min in tf2center forums. Think i will get some answers here.

Like how many guys in this world have been banned by a freaking youtube video link when that video is even approved by youtube itself?

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from juju

[…]

not a trole man

my topic got locked after 30min in tf2center forums. Think i will get some answers here.

Like how many guys in this world have been banned by a freaking youtube video link when that video is even approved by youtube itself?

Quoted from juju

guys its just a lobby

ps. people just mad quz they don’t have god power at tf2center

would be jelly too

Last edited by .zero,

repu

played hundreds of lobbies and centers, never experienced any problems. are some people just stupid?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from repu

are some people just stupid?

yes

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Did u read a fuckin word of the whole transcript other than that one? No? Thought so…

Of course I did, you dummy, otherwise I could not have said the script and the narrative over it are unrelated. Sensationalist shite typed over a transcript to try and enrage the noob reading it because the script does not serve your purpose by itself.

You have so little faith in your own bullshit that you have to scribble your hilarious annotations over the screenshot to try and get the passive reader on your side:

Nobody ‘loses their shit’ (dumb americanism), screenshot does not show that TF2C was restarted to reset stats but you assert that anyway, site admin makes the point it’s his site so you can suck a cock or deal with it, concyy gets butthurt at this sentiment and insults the admin personally (something the admin did not do before this nor in return), kleap is on some kind of good behaviour trial, which is not highlighted, and kleap does not pursue this any further as he is seemingly aware of why he was banned and mentioned it just to troll, everyone is still on admin’s dick for closing his lobby which happens all the time, then the admin asserts (the way Kaneco did at the top with ‘restarted tf2center so his stats/reports wouldn’t be affected’) those he is talking to are school children and exits.

tl;dr lobby leader closes lobby, people get on his dick because he is an admin, guy on good behaviour trial tries to troll admin, users upset: 1 (concyyy), and essentially nothing has happened.

To the contrary of your aim, the screenshot shows how some players on that site are self-serving and the admins don’t take the bait, so it is unclear why you threw that screenshot into the mix. Nobody is saying that MT closing lobbies (which I assume MT did not lead) is okay or a good thing.

edit: father/further typo

Last edited by b33p,

Bona

PMW

essays about tf2center
( ͡xD ͜ʖ ͡xD)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 33 Next »