Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 33 Next »

Bona

PMW

TF2C | MasterNoob: everything you dont understand is probably MN’s fault

welcome to the salt mines motherfucker

Marty

lala

Quoted from Spike Himself

The saddest part is that tf2c does have competent admins, but these idiots are just making them look bad. The only right course of action is to get rid of these angry teenagers.

I feel targeted :(

Bob Bami

yes marty, you’re an idiot 8)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Like Kaneco, Spike and Reservoir already said.

This drama isn’t about TF2C itself, but solely about the problems with certain TF2C Admins, who keep getting in the spotlight for their (abusive) actions over and over again. So a massive shitstorm is expected whenever it happens, whatever the degree of it.

And I think you should be able to seperate serious comments from the ‘tf2c is aids’ one-liners. There will always be people who complain about ‘new’ (or as they say ‘bad’) players even when they knowingly play in an environment that specifically was created for all of the players, new or not new to the comp formats.

Last edited by Kuferl,

Marty

lala

It’s sorta weird to say some of our admins gets put in a “spotlight” when the only spotlight is basically the Team Colonslash circlejerk QQ’ing on forums. Maybe if SuddenlyStarMia wrote a drama article about this I would give a crap ;D

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Marty

It’s sorta weird to say some of our admins gets put in a “spotlight” when the only spotlight is basically the Team Colonslash circlejerk QQ’ing on forums. Maybe if SuddenlyStarMia wrote a drama article about this I would give a crap ;D

I have no relation to TC, but fully support their opinion. It is not about the problems of a whole system, it is a problem of certain people in the admin team. I faced some of them many times (most notably – masternoob), but it was not worthy to complain since it was a minor thing. But reading other people’s complaints instantly showed that I was not the only one who had seen their retard mode.

Oh and +1 for bringing mia to write some stuff

Last edited by irfx,

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Marty

I was there aswell and thereza was acting bit like a dick. He closed their lobby because “there isn’t people even for one HL lobby” yet both had like 17 players already in and multiple specs that werent in either lobby.

But the problem isn’t what the admins do. Its more about how they do it.
Atleast it doesn’t give anyone a good impression about the site when admins provokes people like “Do you want me to ban you? I can do that right now”

Thats like working on the checkout in a market and throwing changemoney on the customers face “just because you can”

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Kaneco

screen – http://i.imgur.com/Hh2YVmD.png

Quoted from Marty

It’s sorta weird to say some of our admins gets put in a “spotlight” when the only spotlight is basically the Team Colonslash circlejerk QQ’ing on forums.

/facepalm

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Fun fact: TF2C becomes a lot less aids when it’s late. I’ve been doing a tonne of 6s lobbies with the lads late at midnight when we have nothing to do and good competent people start to join. I used to fuck around a lot on centers but these late night lobbies are actually really fun.

Oh yeah, as for those dickhead admins just fire them. :^)

Popcorp

Permzilla needs to take over Tf2C

Quoted from Marty

Of course we are circlejerking when it’s the 2nd admin on TF2C that is giving us crap over nothing. First time it was the matter of our Mumble usage, the 2nd time now with Tereza.

juju

TBA
Tissi

guys its just a lobby

ps. people just mad quz they don’t have god power at tf2center

would be jelly too

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Popcorp

Permzilla needs to take over Tf2C

seconded.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
I don’t think etf2l has seen serious admin abuse since the days of gryzor. Luckily the majority of currently active players don’t even know who that is!

Wait are you saying gryzor abused his admin? I thought he was the one that was repressed by corrupt etf2l admins of the time when he was trying to prove the AC team sucked?

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

petty internet emperors

perfect

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 33 Next »