Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 33 Next »

Bob Bami

He’s russian and thinks that he’s a mother 8)

JustJosh

The attempt to give legitimate reasons is wasted when he said himself that the decision was forced by Oxy’s sucks to be you comment..
If people hadn’t joined the lobby after being opened for an hour because of map choice or classes remaining they aren’t going to… The opening of a second lobby isn’t going to make you wait any longer than you already would have had to.
The decision clearly didn’t benefit ALL users and ALL lobbies.

Bob Bami

Quoted from JustJosh

The attempt to give legitimate reasons is wasted when he said himself that the decision was forced by Oxy’s sucks to be you comment..
If people hadn’t joined the lobby after being opened for an hour because of map choice or classes remaining they aren’t going to… The opening of a second lobby isn’t going to make you wait any longer than you already would have had to.
The decision clearly didn’t benefit ALL users and ALL lobbies.

Hi Josh!

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

The funniest thing is that it was predicted :D

JustJosh

Quoted from Bob Bami

[…]

Hi Josh!

Hi C-Nozz!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

TC circlejerk smacked down. Justice prevails!

jx53

hasn’t there already been multiple cases of abuse in tf2center? or do I recall wrong?

Bob Bami

Quoted from jx53

hasn’t there already been multiple cases of abuse in tf2center? or do I recall wrong?

Yes, I think they dont like us for some reason

irfx

EPA

That’s what happens when you have a tf2 admin with close to 0 comp experience in tf2. Foxy, fire him like a boss

Phnx

also I played vs an admin a lobby where I sniped 8 out of 10 minutes because after 2 minutes people just stopped playing seriously and raged a lot and the lobby leader closed it.
afterwards I played vs the same admin again and because I was sniping pre-game he warned me that if I am gonna snipe the whole match again he is gonna ban me, as a joke I responded with “don’t worry, only 29 minutes” and he banned me from playing lobbies before the match started.

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Quoted from Phnx

also I played vs an admin a lobby where I sniped 8 out of 10 minutes because after 2 minutes people just stopped playing seriously and raged a lot and the lobby leader closed it.
afterwards I played vs the same admin again and because I was sniping pre-game he warned me that if I am gonna snipe the whole match again he is gonna ban me, as a joke I responded with “don’t worry, only 29 minutes” and he banned me from playing lobbies before the match started.

Did you not read the reply in tf2center forums about it? I mean even I did while I was randomly browsing just now.

The one that banned you was lobby leader, he can do as he pleases with his lobbies. You were not banned from tf2c, just banned from playing lobbies that that guy made.

That has nothing to do with tf2center.

http://forums.tf2center.com/topic/2633-banned-for-sniping-pre-game/

Kengur

Lobby leader should just have 18000 hp and everyone play against him. Oh… wait…

Kaneco

Quoted from jx53

The tf2center admin team is a complete shitfest and has been since the start. I had high hopes for the site being a competent replacement for tf2lobby but even tf2lobby unmodded and unmanaged for 2 years was less atrocious than tf2center.

Starting from masternoob who ragequits and closes lobbies and servers when he’s getting wrecked to serious incompetence and power abuse situations I have never seen such a notoriously horrible team. Honestly your teams’ technical abilities might be really fuckin good, the concept of the site is good and very well executed. But your average admin has the people skills of a retarded monkey.

Reason why I have played a total of like 5 lobbies since the site opened, and I was even part of the closed beta back when masternoob was requesting active community members to try it out.

aura

making up the rules on the go to get away from responsibilities for fucking something up is ̶s̶o̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ classical etf2l. The question is whether tf2center would be able to reach as high in their desperate endeavours.

Last edited by aura,

Spike Himself

TC

The saddest part is that tf2c does have competent admins, but these idiots are just making them look bad. The only right course of action is to get rid of these angry teenagers. If that means you lose important backend manpower, that’s really unfortunate, but not an excuse. You’ll just have to try hard to find competent replacements.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 33 Next »