Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 33 Next »

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj62zkjvhtiltzn/lel.JPG

don’t think op.gg and whatever.lel are connected to tf2 in anyway at all though :D

CHERRY

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

So the lobby leaders are admitting that they are fucking bad who can’t aim at “warping” players?

No they just prefer to play with Americans who have 30-60 ping than Europeans with 100 when they have choice….

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

So the lobby leaders are admitting that they are fucking bad who can’t aim at “warping” players?

no, they dont wanna play with annoying warping cunts.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Kuferl

Don’t wanna sound like a douche, but any specific reason tf2pickup.net isn’t shown as link like any other link you could enter?

It just seems kinda childish to me :D

If you got reasons for it, would be nice to hear them (as we were thinking about the thing the other way round, but decided against).

And it’s not like i’m going there to spam our link ;)

Quoted from Kuferl

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj62zkjvhtiltzn/lel.JPG

don’t think op.gg and whatever.lel are connected to tf2 in anyway at all though :D

Just..lol..

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Should have a way to rejoin a game if you crashed.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from fraac

Should have a way to rejoin a game if you crashed.

You’ll be able to rejoin, unless you were reported in the meantime.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Oh, by keeping the page open. I suppose, yeah.

CHERRY

Quoted from fraac

Oh, by keeping the page open. I suppose, yeah.

Write url down on the piece of paper :)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Kuferl

Don’t wanna sound like a douche, but any specific reason tf2pickup.net isn’t shown as link like any other link you could enter?

It just seems kinda childish to me :D

If you got reasons for it, would be nice to hear them (as we were thinking about the thing the other way round, but decided against).

And it’s not like i’m going there to spam our link ;)

Quoted from Kuferl

[…]

Ah, sorry. I hadn’t seen this until late last night and forgot to reply earlier today.

This was put in when we first went live, pretty much. At a time when we were trying to get our user base up, players were coming in and spamming TF2Lobby and TF2Pickup links constantly, which was drawing players away at a crucial time for us. We added chat throttling at the time (for all chat messages) and blocked some links.

We (or certainly I) then forgot this was in.

We spoke about this last night, and we’re going to be making some changes hopefully before the next deploy this weekend – Changing the blacklist (as is there currently) to a whitelist so phishing links and other suspect things are blocked, and allowing things as they come up. Once that’s in, we’ll look at adding common TF2 sites and other community sites.

jx53

Why the fuck is the site so slow? Everything else is working fine. It wasn’t slow for my friend though

Nothing on monitoring to suggest any problem. If steam is having troubles it can take a little time to log in, but otherwise things seem okay?!

Deployed updates today:

* Added bball / ultiduo game types (long overdue, sorry!)
* Added some protection against malicious server admins.
* Improved the ban system – notably banning from certain sections of site + automatic unbanning
* Fixed bugs around “Lobby already exists” errors users were reporting
* Various UI / UX improvements

Recent updates that may not be known:

* Automatic uploading to logs.tf for all lobby games
* Fixed problems with servers running TFTrue plugin

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Should add class limt 1 for heavy, sniper, pyro and engi if using the etf2l config. Those aren’t enforced in the etf2l config only because everyone knows them, but lobbiers don’t.

Quoted from fraac

Should add class limt 1 for heavy, sniper, pyro and engi if using the etf2l config. Those aren’t enforced in the etf2l config only because everyone knows them, but lobbiers don’t.

What game type sorry? 6s?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 33 Next »