wow

KlunTe

NASA

http://i.imgur.com/QW4lN.jpg

jakeowaty

monopoly – tf2 edition?

Spike Himself

TC

Been talking to some TF2C people on steam, and they have confirmed that our servers are not actually getting banned. Just wanted to point out so as not to make TF2C look bad where they aren’t being bad <3

We still insist MasterNoob apologises to Oxy for his unacceptable behaviour.

I think i sort of understand part of his reasoning, but he possesses no diplomatic ability whatsoever nor the skills to explain himself. I thought the whole point of having the option of requiring mumble is to do just that. If you don’t have to join it, why shouldn’t you be able to stay in your own mumble, your team mumble or with friends? There are tons of reasons to do so.

lobbies are just glorified pubs for a lot of people anyways, not like any focus is required if you’ve played this game a minimum amount.

Also, banning your servers doesn’t solve any problem at all. You can still join your mumble in any lobby, and you can promote it the same way you did, so i don’t really understand the logic behind the server ban.

Johnny

Quoted from Spike Himself

Please kick this guy from your staff, he is only causing you issues and he is making you look bad.

Also please revert this utterly ridiculous ban.

15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: go create your own tf2center, you can define your own rules xD
15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: you’re on my turf now, here are my rules

And other thing is that he creates his lobby and then just starts to cheat :) And he simply just says:
My lobby > my rules
my tf2center > my rules

This just ruins everything on TF2center. Having someone like this behind a project like TF2Center is not the best thing to have

dodgydogman

Panda

For people who cant get mumble to work, you have to quit mumble entirely and then click the button, thats the only way to get it to work for me. They should really put that on the site. Same with formatting the connection string and a link to a tutorial on how to open
console or something.

I wish you could create forced mumble lobbies (dont have to use mic) and have week bans for not joining or something. At least with comms its a step away from it just being 6 a side pub.

American lobbies are the best, more people use comms and are way friendlier, worth the 100 ping.

Best lobby type site out so far.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from dodgydogman

I wish you could create forced mumble lobbies (dont have to use mic) and have week bans for not joining or something. At least with comms its a step away from it just being 6 a side pub.

These already exist, and they are annoying as fuck. If you just want to chill in your own mumble until the game server fills (which usually takes 10+ minutes anyways), it just automatically connects you, and crashes mumble due to the issue you mentioned earlier.

Last edited by Scissors,

dodgydogman

Panda

Takes like literally 2 seconds to close mumble and click the button though.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from dodgydogman

Takes like literally 2 seconds to close mumble and click the button though.

That’s my point.

juju

TBA
Tissi

Add whole tf2center mumble in to TC mumble = problem solved.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Well i worked with MasterNoob in the RSP tournament, he hepled us with lending servers (i’m thankful for that). BUT he was really hard to work with and it eventually lead to him removing all of whom worked on the RSP admin team. So i’m not surprised to see this.

Last edited by Toba,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Played my first one of these. Impressive site. It was a fail lobby but that probably happens a lot when you choose one without Mumble. Should add stats though, that was always a good way to find upcoming talent.

Rugzy

Exactly what oxy said. If we have a bunch of people on separate teams and we all want to have a laugh together, why is it wrong for us to not make mumble a requirement for our lobby and yet offer for EVERYBODY to come to ours and have a good time? You can’t do that with TF2center’s mumble.

TC isn’t in the wrong here by any stretch of the imagination.

Angel

Quoted from Spike Himself

See here the chatlogs between him and our community manager Oxy http://pastebin.com/

MasterNoob has given a permission to Oxxy to publish this chat?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 33 Next »