Forum

ESA Ozone Open Cup #1 on Sunday, July 7 @ 14.00 CEST

Created 5th July 2013 @ 15:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Well, technically, this is the 2nd Ozone sponsored cup at ESA but there is a new arrangement in place for the next tournaments. Ozone is sponsoring the next 13 subscription tournaments at ESA with hardware prizes.

The TF2: Ozone Open Cup #1 with 32 slots kicks off this Sunday, July 7th, at 14.00 CEST. The signups are open NOW, please do not forget to check in 1 hour before the tournament start (at 13.00 CEST). The times on the tournament page are in GMT by default and in your local time, when you are logged in.

The prize pool for this tournament is £100 (top 8 payout) and uses Premium payouts, which means you are only eligible to win a money prize, if you have an ESA Premium account. The prize pool is based on the number of Premium subscriptions and can be increased by simply buying a Premium subscription for yourself. If you do not have a Premium account, you can still compete for the Ozone Gaming Gear hardware, that is up to win for anyone, Premium or not.

This tournament is open for all teams. To improve the quality of the later matches and ensure a fair payout for the best teams, participants will be seeded based on their records in ESA and other competitions. Any matches you play in this tournament add to your team’s ranking. If you want to play in the skill based tournaments, that are most likely to kick off in August, you should definitely play in as many cups as you can to get an appropriate ranking.

ESA tournaments are using a check in system. Only teams that checked in will be added to the tournament bracket. The check-in starts on Sunday, July 7, at 13.00 CEST and lasts until 13.45 CEST, after which the brackets will be generated. If you miss this deadline, you can not play in the tournament. Only one member of the team has to check in the team.

More info in the announcement over at ESA: https://esagamer.com/news/31/Announcing-TF2-Ozone-Open-Cup-1

For questions, pop in at #esa on Quakenet or just ask in here.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Bit too short notice for us sadly.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Jose

Lutunen

Quoted from Hildreth

Bit too short notice for me sadly.

Some day you will get there :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

why is it such short notice?

ondkaja

IKEA

I sent the money we won on our last cup to everyone in the team, but none of us have received them, so we can’t buy premium for the team :/

EDIT: Got the money now, but I can’t buy premium with it? I have to do it via clickandbuy?

EDIT: Okay, apparently you can’t buy premium with ESA wallet if you have exactly £5.00. You need to have £5.01 to be able to buy, however it will still only cost £5.00. Hopefully they will fix this bug soon.

Last edited by ondkaja,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Starkie

why is it such short notice?

Deal was finalised today, announced as early as I could (and I’ve been fairly busy for the past two weeks). You can mark the next 13 sundays in your calendar though.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

thats good, hopefully we can make the cup after

wonder

MAGDONAL

I bought premium for 30 days but when I want to sign up our team it says 0% of players bought premium.

Koala

Can merc for a team/mix in the cup.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Mercs are forbidden, I think.

IPZIE

SUAVE

can we be 3rd then finally?

comedown

4-25

Quoted from IPZIE

no.
only 4-25

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

NA rules again?

atomic-

can play scout/sol for a decent team

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from wonder

I bought premium for 30 days but when I want to sign up our team it says 0% of players bought premium.

Please message me on IRC, if you still have issues with this.

Quoted from wonder

Mercs are forbidden, I think.

Well, yes, but he can join the roster of a team to play :)

Quoted from IPZIE

Ranking is still not working correctly, sorry about that!

Quoted from .kr4tos

NA rules again?

Yes.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »