Forum

Kaidus' rollout workshop/tutorials

Created 21st June 2013 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

http://www.twitch.tv/kaidus/c/3032501

Did the rest of the maps impromptu. Sorry it took so long, and the format is a lot briefer but I think all the information is still there. I don’t do the demo reviews cause it was spur of the moment, so feel free to message me a demo if you found that segment helpful in the past.

Last edited by kaidus,

VinuJ

Aww yh awesome Kaidus! If only a scout would make something like this too D: Please high level scouts out there! Make vids like these with routes and hiding spots + any extra tips for main competitive maps! (midfight approachs etc. for example)

atmo

for the roamer trick on metalworks rollout you should stay facing backwards all the time during the spawn hops. Jump to the door, then hop over the boxes to the left, then rocket jump off the pillar to the right. Should get you to main door at 9:52.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from VinuJ

Aww yh awesome Kaidus! If only a scout would make something like this too D: Please high level scouts out there! Make vids like these with routes and hiding spots + any extra tips for main competitive maps! (midfight approachs etc. for example)

I guess I could do something like this if I qualify, I can’t think of ways of going as indepth with it though.

Last edited by Rake,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from VinuJ

there are loads of Videos on YouTube already

look for the “mygamingedge” Videos on skyrides channel or the vanillatv insights

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from smziii

[…]

there are loads of Videos on YouTube already

look for the “mygamingedge” Videos on skyrides channel or the vanillatv insights

The mge videos aren’t really up to date though, and they are missing most of the recent maps. Though I recall Jh did a scout demoreview which was really good, might want to check that out atleast.

atmo

The Jh badlands review was excellent.

VinuJ

can someone link me to the jh badlands review? badlands is my weakest map as scout anyway so it would probably be quite useful. I have no clue who jh is though so prob wont be able to find it myself :P

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP71xLnvvFY

Kaneco

Kaidus I would love you to death if you would upload all the rollout workshop videos to youtube, twitch videos lag really bad for me and youtube is always a nice place to secure content (and some extra subscribers) in case the shit hits the fan over at twitch :D

unu

Quoted from Kaneco

Kaidus I would love you to death if you would upload all the rollout workshop videos to youtube, twitch videos lag really bad for me and youtube is always a nice place to secure content (and some extra subscribers) in case the shit hits the fan over at twitch :D

So much this.

lawrence

Quoted from Kaneco

+1

xzr

quality stuff jason brosefski

On granary though, it’s possible to do the left rollout a bit faster.

There’s a timing to the second spawn jump where the medic beam is going to stay on you even if you round around the corner. So you time it right and you can just strafe in the air hitting the med cabinet and land right on the door with the beam still firmly on your arse. From there on out you just do the standard shit.

Haven’t played against you in a while but since I picked up demo again I haven’t had anyone hit the medpack on middle before me >_>

Kaneco

Quoted from Kaneco

pretty plssss

Kaneco

Hey kaidus, can you please highlight the Rollout Workshop #3?
http://www.twitch.tv/kaidus/b/433318851

Its the only one not highlighted (still in past broadcasts) and with twitch recent updates it might get deleted at anytime and this would be an invaluable resource to lose like this.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »