Forum

TF.TV PREM CAST: Skidmark Central vs CC// Tonight with Ramown & Jokern CASTING!

Created 15th May 2013 @ 15:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lamefx

Will Skidmark Central after their recent draw against vinland be able to come up with a master plan to beat Crackclan? Is 2nuts, the newest addition to Crack Clan going make CC’s life easier and surf all enemy rockets? Find out by tuning in to TeamFortress.tv with a new caster wombo-combo Ramown the Multiplay I48 LAN champion, Jokern the unknown swedish scout and Skyride on the camera-man seat! ETF2L Season 15 week 2 maps are: cp_gullywash_final and cp_snakewater.

Match starts at 21:15 CET with Ramown and Jokern on the mic and Skyride on camera.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/TeamfortressTV

Reddit Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1edorv/6_hours_from_now_6v6_tf2_shoutcast_skidmark/

SEE YOU THERE.

Ramown

TIDS

We were both pretty nervous for the first map, we felt more confident the second map!
Any criticism, advice guys?

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Ramown

We were both pretty nervous for the first map, we felt more confident the second map!

the after game stuff was aids

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Ramown

I was dipping in and out, but in the pre-game you were telling us how the cc// soldiers would be outclassed by flisko and Daleth?!

Please don’t let your English bromances cloud your judgement :D

Flisko is legit, but he’s been away for a season or two and well Daleth… even skeej is a better soldier than Daleth.

kaidus

WiK?

I thought you had some class…

2nuts

ramown and jokern sucked donkey balls on this cast.. I’m starting to think OG lan cast was only good ’cause intoxicated, shots fired

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

bongshots fired

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from kaidus

I thought you had some class…

Just trying to establish the foundations for some LAN beef.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Just get smashed before you commentate

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Just trying to establish the foundations for some LAN beef.

iam getting buffed so dw i got your back!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Listened for 5mins then resorted to hanging out with Stark. I hope you’re happy

IPZIE

SUAVE

yolo

10/10 casters, made me laugh several times. Best intro and outro I’ve ever witnesse din TF2… If you keep this up one of you will enjoy caster of the season after the season’s over.

Quoted from WOODY[

[…]
the after game stuff was aids

No.

Add A Reply Pages: 1