(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to pickup.con-gaming.net:5000
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of pickup.­con-­gaming.­net:­5000
Try reloading: pickup.­con-­gaming.­net:­5000
Search on Google:

That’s the page I get when I try to connect. I can connect to it if it doesn’t have the :5000 after it, but then it comes up with that page saying “you should not be here” and redirects me to port 5000. So can’t actually play.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Was just a matter of time until people complain about non-default HTTP port usage. :D I’d suggest to move the site to :80.

Changed it to the default port. Connecting to pickup.con-gaming.net should automatically bring you to the pickup now (no redirects).

Let me know if it works.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

PERFECTO

Trath

2 more to get it started

Sketch

MM

now just get players!

Sketch

MM

by spamming the shit out of this thread!

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

EVery bug is sideshows fault!!1

sphynx

Finally it works, thanx! :D

Kasdeus

I suggest perhaps adding the number of players next to each section of users online. i.e., Mods (2), Users (100) etc.

Great design so far though.

Quoted from Kasdeus

I suggest perhaps adding the number of players next to each section of users online. i.e., Mods (2), Users (100) etc.

Great design so far though.

The new version already has that planned ;)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Is the pickup not working or is nobody there? (the user list is completely empty, doesn’t even show myself).

EDIT: Firefox 21.0 beta, noscript (everything on the pickup website allowed)

Last edited by Casual,

AnimaL

everything works fine and its fully of people dont use silly scripts

Last edited by AnimaL,

Quoted from Casual

Is the pickup not working or is nobody there? (the user list is completely empty, doesn’t even show myself).

There’s actually a lot of people on the website right now. Does it not work with other browsers? Is your antivirus blocking anything?

I’ll download that version of firefox to see if I get the same problem.

Trath

Quoted from Casual

Try removing noscript completley? maybe noscript exceptions don’t work in Firefox 21.0 beta?
Found this http://jimbergman.net/websocket-web-browser-test/ from “Firefox 21.0 beta web socket doesn’t work” on google.

P.S.
Why would you not want javascript? don’t you have to manually allow 99% of websites?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »