Forum

pickup.con-gaming.net

Created 15th May 2013 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from Shrike410

I started working on it 2 weeks ago but vacation/relatives kinda kept me from doing any major updates.

Some small features I added:

Chat commands for the match server.
For now I only really have !teams to show teams and some debug/admin cmds.
I will add some skill rating etc, but if you can think of anything else that would be useful as chat command on the server let me know.

Only STEAMIDs that are playing in the pickup are allowed on the match server, everyone else will be kicked instantly. This will also force people to request subs properly on the page, which allows me to factor in subs for skill ratings.
If you can think of anything useful that can be done parsing server logs post it!
Maybe I’ll add my own stats. but that might be too much work.

I added support for reports to the database.
For now I decided to put the report buttons on the stats page and not on the immediate match page as I want reports to be an exception and not just something super fast to do.

I have also been thinking about a ban system. What I came up with is a point system for warnings. If you reach a certain threshold you will be banned until the warnings expire and you go under that threshold again. Maybe even lowering that threshold every ban.
Or I just let admins decide on ban lengths.

Again if you have any input don’t hesitate to post stuff etc.

I could put the site back up, but I don’t really have a server to run it on.
The plan is to get a dedi and run the site + tf2 servers on that.
I’ll look around and see if I can find something decent next week.

wooo! :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

SHRIKE SAVIOR OF TF2

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Shrike410

I started working on it 2 weeks ago but vacation/relatives kinda kept me from doing any major updates.

I will add some skill rating etc, but if you can think of anything else that would be useful as chat command on the server let me know.

Only STEAMIDs that are playing in the pickup are allowed on the match server, everyone else will be kicked instantly. This will also force people to request subs properly on the page, which allows me to factor in subs for skill ratings.
If you can think of anything useful that can be done parsing server logs post it!

For now I decided to put the report buttons on the stats page and not on the immediate match page as I want reports to be an exception and not just something super fast to do.

I have also been thinking about a ban system. What I came up with is a point system for warnings. If you reach a certain threshold you will be banned until the warnings expire and you go under that threshold again. Maybe even lowering that threshold every ban.

http://i.imgur.com/k815a.gif

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from Shrike410

about the ingame commands – maybe add a !sub , that would need 6 people to ask for a sub to trigger the sub system.
also, maybe add a !tr to restart the game (which would also need 6 or 7 votes..) to restart the game in case a team thought everyone were here but someone is actually afk…

octane

Quoted from exeL

[…]
also, maybe add a !tr to restart the game (which would also need 6 or 7 votes..) to restart the game in case a team thought everyone were here but someone is actually afk…

i think you can already do this if everyone goes to spec, someone i dont remember said it’s built already in team fortress so no plugin or something

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from octane

[…]
i think you can already do this if everyone goes to spec, someone i dont remember said it’s built already in team fortress so no plugin or something

ya, but this is easier :D

s0rex

waaazapppp ??!?? :D:D
no srsly.. i rly miss playing in this pickups, any new update’s ?

s0rex

so…. ??

Rejfyl

Shrike, pls :3

Shrike410

evCon.

so apparently OVH is super slow and will take another 2 weeks to get my server up.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Shrike410

so apparently OVH is super slow and will take another 2 weeks to get my server up.

2 weeks gone, is it up now?

exeL

Doj.

?

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

RIP?

Shrike410

evCon.

This is pretty much dead for now.

I’m sorry I couldn’t get this done before uni started, but it’s just too much work for me.

AnimaL

:/

it was good while it lasted <3

hope you can find time and willingness to complete it at some later date

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »