Created 15th May 2013 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »

Haim

addict!

So….? I can’t play at tf2pickups anymore. its like lobbies even worse

ash

(Legend)
:D

everyone whining and being impatient in here should be banned from the pickup. :>

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

My mixes are really good, anyone wanting a game should try them. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idg-eu

exeL

Doj.

any progress? dont wanna rush u or something but im bored…

raiku

STR

Quoted from ash

everyone whining and being impatient in here should be banned from the pickup. :>

this :)

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from raiku

[…]

this :)

well, its not like im spamming him with “OMG U SO SLOWWWWW WTFFFFFFF NUBBBBBBB”, im only asking for progress updates if there are any.
dont cry please.

s0rex

any new update’s ?

raiku

STR

Quoted from exeL

[…]
well, its not like im spamming him with “OMG U SO SLOWWWWW WTFFFFFFF NUBBBBBBB”, im only asking for progress updates if there are any.
dont cry please.

I would recommend you take your thump out of your ass or in other words, chill out. :)

Trath

Quoted from raiku

[…]

I would recommend you take your thump out of your ass or in other words, chill out. :)

I don’t think people who aren’t “chilled-out” put their thump in their ass.
Or in other words, I think its only you. :)

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from raiku

[…]

lol i would really like to be rude and say bad stuff about u, but im not gonna do it cuz its pointless and would probably get me banned.
obviously ur trying to flame and theres no reason i would cooperate with u.
and to the point – i only asked if theres anything new about the pickups – i didn’t rush him or something, so if u don’t have something good to comment, please just dont.
:)

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

What more new stuff do you expect other than “still in development”?

to quote what shrike said earlier.

I don’t know when it will be done.
I work on it whenever I can, but it will still take some time, so don’t get your hopes up.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I’ll thump your ass in a minute. Then I’ll thumb a ride outta here.

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from toogyboogy

What more new stuff do you expect other than “still in development”?

to quote what shrike said earlier.

[…]

well, maybe stuff like “i had a lot of free time recently and i worked on it a bit – might be up in a few weeks but it will still be in beta phase and buggy”, idk.. just askin’ cuz i dont see any reason not to…
reminding him people still want him to do it because the other possibilities are just not as good, and that we didnt give up.
no pressure though!

raiku

STR

Quoted from exeL

[…]
lol i would really like to be rude and say bad stuff about u, but im not gonna do it cuz its pointless and would probably get me banned.
obviously ur trying to flame and theres no reason i would cooperate with u.
and to the point – i only asked if theres anything new about the pickups – i didn’t rush him or something, so if u don’t have something good to comment, please just dont.
:)

Well sorry for being rude, I just liked a quote, which I responded with a ‘:)’, don’t see how I was crying about it.. if there will be updates, I’m pretty sure shrike or datenshi will tell us about them, no ?
Sorry.

Shrike410

evCon.

I started working on it 2 weeks ago but vacation/relatives kinda kept me from doing any major updates.

Some small features I added:

Chat commands for the match server.
For now I only really have !teams to show teams and some debug/admin cmds.
I will add some skill rating etc, but if you can think of anything else that would be useful as chat command on the server let me know.

Only STEAMIDs that are playing in the pickup are allowed on the match server, everyone else will be kicked instantly. This will also force people to request subs properly on the page, which allows me to factor in subs for skill ratings.
If you can think of anything useful that can be done parsing server logs post it!
Maybe I’ll add my own stats. but that might be too much work.

I added support for reports to the database.
For now I decided to put the report buttons on the stats page and not on the immediate match page as I want reports to be an exception and not just something super fast to do.

I have also been thinking about a ban system. What I came up with is a point system for warnings. If you reach a certain threshold you will be banned until the warnings expire and you go under that threshold again. Maybe even lowering that threshold every ban.
Or I just let admins decide on ban lengths.

Again if you have any input don’t hesitate to post stuff etc.

I could put the site back up, but I don’t really have a server to run it on.
The plan is to get a dedi and run the site + tf2 servers on that.
I’ll look around and see if I can find something decent next week.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »