Forum

New Pubs Server in town: TF2-NO-BULLSHIT.eu [no crit/spread]

Created 12th May 2013 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

SHIN

bump

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

I’ve had some awesome games tonight on this server. Originally only planned on playing it to warm up for a pickup but ended up playing there all the time! Admin is a great guy, too!

Cornelius

aaawwww :3

Played some maps on the server and gotta say: Finally a server with good maps, good players and no shitty addons! if i pub from now on on your server ;)

Cornelius

thank you for the kind words

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Good stuff. You need some shitty plugins though, just to move afks to spec and stuff.

Cornelius

we have got the essentials

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Gave it a shot yesterday and was surprised it was that good!
Was like a 6s pub for a while.

will def go back

Cornelius

Glad you liked it jimmi

Cornelius

server is updated and back online. sorry it took a while, it was out of our hands

Carlos Kaiser

A really nice pub, if you play on the reddit one consider favoriting this one too! Heavylimit should be 1 tho, 2 decent heavies with pocket medics on payload maps are too powerful.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

I don’t think any class should be limited to one on a 24 slot pub.
Double heavy is pretty cool and fun for payload maps.

Cornelius

class limits are essential to me. otherwise pubs becomes just mayham. no fun. not on my server

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Cornelius

class limits are essential to me. otherwise pubs becomes just mayham. no fun. not on my server

class limits should really be at minimum 2 (if any at all). usually on a pub, there will be 1 guy who’s awful, and 1 guy who’s decent, for most classes. Bit harsh restricting it when the shitter get the spot D:

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]class limits should really be at minimum 2 (if any at all). usually on a pub, there will be 1 guy who’s awful, and 1 guy who’s decent, for most classes. Bit harsh restricting it when the shitter get the spot D:

It’s heavy. The shitter always has that spot. No matter if limits or not.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »