Forum

Bonk'd, a new TF2 Podcast (revitalized!)

Created 11th May 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Ryushi

Quoted from Jude

[…]

yeah, that didn’t really bother me, our season was mostly pretty shitty.

but laughing at 3rd place silver team for losing a map when you’re in div5 or whatever? really?

when did i do that? if your talking about [EV] losing to bubz then that wasnt laughing those guys are awesome and i know a load of them. they did really well and and out performed most people expections including mine. if it came across as laughing at them then i must have been doing something wrong cause they are awesome and did really well in that match…

Last edited by Ryushi,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

http://i.imgur.com/9WhOinh.jpg

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

demsii calm down and bake some bread

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

cause you’re a baker get it?

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

you are a baker right?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Linus

well, this certianly sparkled more interest than any of the other episodes!

Mission accomplished, no hard feelings Demsii. :>

videogames :D

marten

TBC

Quoted from Ryushi

[…]
when did i do that? if your talking about [EV] losing to bubz then that wasnt laughing those guys are awesome and i know a load of them. they did really well and and out performed most people expections including mine. if it came across as laughing at them then i must have been doing something wrong cause they are awesome and did really well in that match…

including our own expectations :D
i have no clue why someone that isnt even playing for us is offended.

Sapphira

Quoted from Ryushi

[…]

ban ryu from casting

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Spike Himself

Ignore demourge, he hasn’t added value in any way, shape or form in any forum post he’s ever made. He’s only out to troll and get a reaction out of people, and you’re giving him exactly what he wants.

So ironic that you of all the people say this. One of the biggest tools ever on this site.

Also funny how brits cry about racism while beeing most racistic nation ever. yes germans back in 1940s aint even close to you.

Zimmer

I left for two days after this episode. Saw the comment to Jude! and excepted a shitstorm when I was back. Yet again you deliver.

But have to say Ryushi is quite a douche <3

Last edited by Zimmer,

teej!

Dear lord this went bad. =/

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from teej!

The drama is gonna generate more interest than talking about what steel nobody has heard of team won swiftwater. Just get Demsii on next week for some counter trash-talking.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from teej!

The fans want drama!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Spike Himself

Ignore demourge, he hasn’t added value in any way, shape or form in any forum post he’s ever made. He’s only out to troll and get a reaction out of people, and you’re giving him exactly what he wants.

Yes, I am trolling because I can’t believe someone could be this stupid. I was actually wondering if he was trolling at first, but I think I will go with the former. Because, sorry to wake you all up, but there is only 1 race, which is the human race. Anyone that takes pride in the piece of land that he was conceived in (even though he has nothing to do with the accomplishments of how a nation came to be) is in my eyes small-minded and a moron. And anyone dumb enough to get offended by stereotypes and even worse, trying to make it worse than it is by saying it’s racism, fully deserves to get offended and cry himself to sleep.

Sorry SmitZ, but .. never go full retard.

cheers,
Tulipman.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »