Forum

AstuteGamers organisation looking for a TF2 team

Created 23rd April 2013 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

AstuteGamers have been around for almost a month now, seems a short amount of time but don’t let that put you off, we’ve grew and progressed vastly. We are sponsored by GTSGameServers which provides us with game servers, our other sponsor is IVGrafix who are currently in development for our website which is done this week.

For our teams, we have a Shootmania team who are competing in ESL Go4Cups and other cups so far, they shall be attending i49. Our latest pickup is a CSGO team that is refining their lineup and shall be participating in offline and online tournaments shortly.

We’re now looking for a TeamFortress 2 team just as AstuteGamers site is almost finished. We don’t mind where you’re from aslong as you speak and understand english very well. We are not looking for new teams and you guys must be competitive and have aspirations to go far and improve.

If you’re a team which is new and has no previous results as a team don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours. Looking for a team that’s been around longer than few weeks and with results therefore we know there is dedication already and has potential depending the results you have given, we have good management where we spectate your games, make sure you guys keep active, make new plans, new goals and keep your teams morale up.

What we can offer you
GameServer
Teamspeak 3
Website
Good Management

Use this as a template please:

Team name:
Lineup:
Age range (16+):
Division:
Where are you from:
Why do you want to join and what will you bring to us:
Results (links of you guys competing):
What leagues are you wanting to compete or currently competing in:

If you match our criteria and have read it thoroughly, email me your application to [email protected] or contact me via, steam anthonyb2006.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Spike Himself

TC

Welcome to TF2 and good luck finding a team :)

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

So you’re offering things that most teams have under a different name. A lot of teams already have a free mumble, and/or a free server (server.fb).

Why should teams prefer to be branded? Can you cover other stuff like LAN fees?

I’m not trying to shoot you down, but I would love to hear what differentiates you from other MGO’s?

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from kKaltUu

So you’re offering things that most teams have under a different name. A lot of teams already have a free mumble, and/or a free server (server.fb).

Why should teams prefer to be branded? Can you cover other stuff like LAN fees?

I’m not trying to shoot you down, but I would love to hear what differentiates you from other MGO’s?

LAN fees for highlander? I wouldn’t even watch a highlander lan unless it was the top teams…These guys don’t specify a division that they want to sponsor so I assume they’re willing to sponsor any div.

Free server from fakkelbridge is different to a server from a sponsor. I imagine you’d have more flexibility with a server from a sponsor and could get things installed that you’d want. You could also use it when you like.

Some people prefer their own mumble than using somebody elses, comes down to personal preference.

Anyway, good luck to AstuteGamers finding a team to sponsor, I’m sure there’s lots. :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Can anyone name me any MGO that covers a TF2 squad’s LAN fees?

Now think about prize money Vs costs of getting a 9 man team to LAN.

Now go ask yourself if asking about LAN fees for a highlander team was a sensible question.

Edit: Where does it say it’s for highlander anyway? What’s going on in this damn thread? Stop confusing me. Thank you.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

Can anyone name me any MGO that covers a TF2 squad’s LAN fees?

addict! eSports

Apparently.

They managed to get Desiqn http://etf2l.org/forum/user/51635 to wear tag and avatar!

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Monkeh

Edit: Where does it say it’s for highlander anyway? What’s going on in this damn thread? Stop confusing me. Thank you.

It’s in the highlander recruitment forum.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Fresh'z

[…]

It’s in the highlander recruitment forum.

Perhaps OP needs to clarify regardless; for outsiders it’s not immediately obvious this forum is for HL only – after all it says “teams seeking players”. It is categorised under “Highlander” but perhaps OP didn’t notice that.

Any divisions I don’t mind aslong as you have been a team longer than a month and have results. Don’t fully understand TF2 layout, but would love ot find out. I’m looking for a team that does 6v6 and has limited classes i.e. no spy, also which I think is the most competitive. What is the difference between Highlander and others? Also we don’t offer support such as LAN entry fee, accommodations, travel etc as we’re too new of an organisation. Thanks for such good comments and we’re still currently looking. If I’ve put this in the wrong forum section, can an admin move it to the right section.

Bump still looking for the right tf2 team. Website is nearly finished, domain is up http://www.AstuteGamers.eu :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AstuteGamers

I’m looking for a team that does 6v6

I’m going to move this then – you posted in the Highlander (9v9) recruitment forums :)

peach

TC.Potat

If you want a better chance of finding a tf2 team you might want to provide a mumble server instead of a teamspeak one.
– Good luck with the searching

bump still looking and thanks for the nice comments.

konr

Add me up on Steam, please :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from AstuteGamers

If you’re a team which is new and has no previous results as a team don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours.

+

i cant even find a proper internet site nor anything else? someone hit me up with info about this guys

Add A Reply Pages: 1