Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

rockie

i don’t have 2 keys so, kthxbai huherino

Mundi

dogs.tf

b0s0sss

Wulf

GOALstar

Maybe I want a discount if there still is.

Lemons

ill take it if people dont have 2 keys

huhystah

Will add everyone over the weekend! If you were the first one to post, just send me a trade offer, that way it will make my job easier!

Trade offer link: http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=39816300&token=IIJiaZBe

huhystah

One more slot for 2 keys is still up for grabs :)

kaptain

wG

ill take it then

Oupa

Nave

me2 pls

swag

could we get health on assist? or is that something that was broken by recent updates?

huhystah

Updated ze unlock list.

Most of the unlocks should be allowed now.

Onni

Suggestion: Server changes maps and there could be new maps like sunshine,logjam and all that good shit not to forget old ones like process and granary !

Dange

No.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Onni

Suggestion: Server changes maps and there could be new maps like sunshine,logjam and all that good shit not to forget old ones like process and granary !

The server ran different maps for a while and it was horrible, most people voted for just badlands again.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Theres a bug if you have Force-a-Nature worn. Server blocks the FaN but you have improved realoding speed on the normal scattergun

Hank

FAINT

Quoted from Tseini

Theres a bug if you have Force-a-Nature worn. Server blocks the FaN but you have improved realoding speed on the normal scattergun

same with the lugermorph and every other main weapon that is blocked on the server + the pistols

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »