Created 8th February 2013 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Dange

Still no change, huh?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Dange

+15hp on hit isn’t really a fight changing bonus, if the other soldier just hits his rockets properly.

If both soldiers hit two perfect rockets simultanously, doing 100 dmg each, the black box soldier will win because of those 15hp. The non-blackbox solly dies.

Just pointing out that what you wrote above is kinda wrong.

That being said, gunboats are completely valid on DM, and give you the chance to try to kill jumping fucks – before they can jump away.

Dange

Quoted from ash

[…]

If both soldiers hit two perfect rockets simultanously, doing 100 dmg each, the black box soldier will win because of those 15hp. The non-blackbox solly dies.

Just pointing out that what you wrote above is kinda wrong.

Yeah, theoretically you are right.

My point was made keeping in mind what kind of situations you often find yourself in dm servers. 1v1 solly fight with nobody else doing any damage to either one is pretty rare.

That being said, at least I can say that I don’t find many situations where I’d lose to another soldier JUST because he was using the black box…can’t say the same about gunboats.

kaidus

WiK?

Also please ban scout because they can run away on DM servers and not fight.

Shut up you wimpering nerds, DM servers are always gonna have those kinds of players whatever you allow/disallow. Leave gunboats in, leave blackbox in (add it if its not already in i dont even know) and just shoot things and forget about your K/D.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yeah!

I only use blackbox and gunboats in game, so that’s what I want to practice.

Are snipers allowed? Because I don’t think I can take it

huhystah

Quoted from .

Are snipers allowed? Because I don’t think I can take it

Snipers are banned.

The reason why i haven’t done any changes is because i wanted to hear more feedback. Though i can only see very mixed opinion. It is quite hard to decide as i want to satisfy as many people as possible.

h3x

bedgetf2

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Snipers are banned.

The reason why i haven’t done any changes is because i wanted to hear more feedback. Though i can only see very mixed opinion. It is quite hard to decide as i want to satisfy as many people as possible.

do a vote? maybe strawpoll so that it can be fair?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

People that want sniper allowed in dm: The small minority who actually play sniper in dm
People that don’t want sniper allowed in dm: everyone else

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

bring back badlands only
and that thing so you get health back for the damage you do, not the kill

roban

:-)

everyone knows snipers are waste of player slots in DM (´・ω・`)

MH

I wish tryhardbrigade would remove snipers too. Also please make it so that you can get the healthpacks! (Not sure if it’s on this server that they are removed)

huhystah

Don’t worry about snipers. I won’t allow any snipers on the servers.

Zebbosai

badlands only please

Dange

Quoted from zen1th

bring back badlands only

Quoted from Zebbosai

badlands only please

This.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »