Forum

Huhy.TV TF2 Deathmatch server provided by Hiperz.com

Created 8th February 2013 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

bub

I feel myself so hardcore when using pain train. For some reason it’s banned on the server I remember.

MH

Quoted from ash

Don’t add Turbine.

What? Why? Turbine is so much fun in dm

ash

(Legend)
:D

It’s like fucking ammomod 5v5.

huhystah

Turbine is actually pretty popular in NA. What do you say EU community? Would you want me to add turbine to see if it works or not?

lune

Quoted from huhystah

Turbine is actually pretty popular in NA. What do you say EU community? Would you want me to add turbine to see if it works or not?

add it

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from huhystah

Add it nubas

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

Add turbine, 2/4 stickies would do, enjoyed dming on the server, keep it up!

Setlet

I personally don’t think having less stickies is a viable idea. In many occasions using zoning stickies is the best way to use them and you need every single one of them. Having only 3-4 stickies is very underwhelming.

Just stick to 1dmg stickies and let people train stickies elsewhere.

And about Turbine, I don’t really care. I don’t play in the server anyways when the map is changed to something else than badla (unless I’m desperate to train my DM just before a match)

Dange

The server was way better when there was only badlands. Process is a horrible dm map, Viaduct is ok I guess, but the spawns are just so shitty. And please, the black box + gunboats combo is just plain ridiculous. Remove one or the other.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Dange

The server was way better when there was only badlands.

huhystah

Quoted from Dange

The server was way better when there was only badlands. Process is a horrible dm map, Viaduct is ok I guess, but the spawns are just so shitty. And please, the black box + gunboats combo is just plain ridiculous. Remove one or the other.

Hm. I am thinking of getting rid of gunboats. What are your thoughts?

Collaide

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

Personally, I would prefer removing black box, since it basically gives you free health. The ammo is no trade-off, since you will often get kills and get a full clip straight away anyway.

It improves his survivability in a gamemode which is all about improving your dm?

Jaakarhu

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

i agree with collaide. Blackbox just isnt meant into dm servers since it gives you free health by just shooting a rocket. the gunboats doesnt rly bother me tbh since they cant use shotgun then but thats just my opinion

Dange

Removing gunboats would be great. They just give one rocket advantage against shotgun soldiers, which is completely unnecessary. Gunboats encourage soldiers to rely on their ability to escape rather than their dm, which imo isn’t the point in dm servers.

Also this would prevent Mongoose jumping from health pack to health pack and not really engaging anybody ;)

Black box is annoying I agree on that but it doesn’t give that big of an advantage. +15hp on hit isn’t really a fight changing bonus, if the other soldier just hits his rockets properly.

Quoted from Dange

Removing gunboats would be great. They just give one rocket advantage against shotgun soldiers, which is completely unnecessary. Gunboats encourage soldiers to rely on their ability to escape rather than their dm, which imo isn’t the point in dm servers.

Also this would prevent Mongoose jumping from health pack to health pack and not really engaging anybody ;)

Black box is annoying I agree on that but it doesn’t give that big of an advantage. +15hp on hit isn’t really a fight changing bonus, if the other soldier just hits his rockets properly.

^ dat true

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »