Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from sorsa

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shosaboy/screenshot/32984465735116416

I don’t know?

blocked unlocks breaks the mechanics ye :D

rockie

so i talked to the huhasboss, and suggested some stuff for the server, some of those were applied:

>Immunity for players who own premium slot, as premium slot owners could previously be kicked by the plugin if someone else with premium slot was joining the server, hence only non-premium players will now be kicked if the server is full.

>The timelimit has now been decremented from 30 to 20 mins.

>The chargin’ targe has now been removed from whitelist, as it was unfair to use.

We also discussed about putting more maps, but this i reckon will be experimented afterwards, since some suppose the deathmatch is more enjoyable with badlands only, and some other suppose it could be more enjoyable with more maps, we’ll see. We also discussed about limiting the server slots to 8 (it was 10 previously, 2 extra slots for premiums), since 5v5 TDM is spamfest, we’ll see in the future about that too.

Cheers, Keepo

Last edited by rockie,

ondkaja

IKEA

Good changes, but only badlands is fine imo, most maps are not good dm maps. But honestly keep dm vanilla and ban dumb unlocks like the dh or the FaN.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Then where do I go to practise my DH aim?

rockie

Quoted from ondkaja

Good changes, but only badlands is fine imo, most maps are not good dm maps. But honestly keep dm vanilla and ban dumb unlocks like the dh or the FaN.

I don’t know, fan is pretty useless, dh is kinda op, but still in dm ain’t much of a problem, also i’d put badlands, gully, process and snake, maybe in a cycle where each map is player more than once in a row, and then just goes to another map, or by vote, #democracy, i still think multimaps would be more enjoyable than badlands only.

Quoted from Sideshow

Then where do I go to practise my DH aim?

Keepo

huhystah

Quoted from ondkaja

FaN has been disabled too.

nukkye

Allow Sniper .

Dange

This map issue has been discussed already…Simply why can’t we have a single DM server with badlands only, and then those who want some variety, can go to another DM server. Every other map sucks in DM anyway. (This server being badlands only is probably the main reason why it is so popular.)

Rest of the changes mentioned above are completely fine and welcome. Just keep your hands off the map rotation :)

Last edited by Dange,

rockie

Quoted from Dange

This map issue has been discussed already…Simply why can’t we have a single DM server with badlands only, and then those who want some variety, can go to another DM server. Every other map sucks in DM anyway. (This server being badlands only is probably the main reason why it is so popular.)

Rest of the changes mentioned above are completely fine and welcome. Just keep your hands off the map rotation :)

Frankly, the other DM servers suck, unstable as f**k, and if i’m not wrong one of those has 12 slots, 6v6 TDM, 5v5 is already too much, imagine 6v6. Best thing imo is to put a vote like at 2 mins from the end of the map, with like 3 other maps (gullywash, process, snakewater), and a “keep playing the current map” as options, so that the players can decide what to play next. Also the server is popular, but if you check the server activity you’ll find out that people plays on it only in the evening, let’s say a 30 maybe 35% of an entire day, and if you examinate that percentage, another small percentage tells you that the server isn’t always full, in the end, only 4/5 hrs is the server real activity, and over an entire day, ain’t that much

Last edited by rockie,

Irppa

sirkkels
BauS

plz fix the server huhy or whoever is maintaining it nowadays

damneasy

Quoted from Irppa

plz fix the server huhy or whoever is maintaining it nowadays

No other good dm servers :(

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

No other good dm servers :(

idk if its fixed yet but il text him to do it. OR ELSE.
update
He said its RIP boys, someone else make a good dm server.

Last edited by evokje,

Hergan

Quoted from evokje

[…]
idk if its fixed yet but il text him to do it. OR ELSE.
update
He said its RIP boys, someone else make a good dm server.

I can make one, although I need to know how many slots you guys want, if you want reserved slots, what maps in rotation etc.

Hank

FAINT

same as huhys 8 players, badlands and 2 reserved slots=10 players

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »