Forum

Huhy.TV TF2 Deathmatch server provided by Hiperz.com

Created 8th February 2013 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

huhystah

Hopefully people remember my oldschool nice-servers deathmatch server, but after it was closed I felt sad, because people liked playing there and it was populated 24/7! Gladly, hiperz.com gave me an opportunity to run a deathmatch server for the european fellas! So there you go my friends, I present you Huhy.TV TF2 Deathmatch server! You can find all the useful information down below.

TF2 Deathmatch server:

IP: 109.201.148.199:20030
Slots: 8 (2 are hidden for people with reserved slots)
Maps: cp_badlands
Unlocks: gunboats, boston basher, original, pain train, escape plan and loose cannon
Stats: HLStatsX is installed, you can find stats link right here http://hlstatsx.hiperz.com/hlstats.php?game=tf2huhyTV
Reserved slot: donate 5€, 3 keys or 30 refineds in order to receive your full-time reserved slot (PayPal: [email protected])

If you have any questions, send me a tweet @huhyam

Help me spread the word around! Need some upboats:

http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/18eif1/huhytv_tf2_deathmatch_server/

Get the server filled up! <3

Last edited by huhystah,

basshead

mid

added to favourites, hopefully it’ll remain active after 2 days

huhystah

Quoted from basshead

added to favourites, hopefully it’ll remain active after 2 days

hopefully :)

Ch3Vy

FjK

Sniper allowed? Sticky damage allowed?
Cool that we can get new dm servers up because tryhardbrigade and wanted gov are allways full and noone ever uses tb dm servers even though they are as equally good as those two previously mentioned servers.

huhystah

Quoted from Ch3Vy

Sniper allowed? Sticky damage allowed?
Cool that we can get new dm servers up because tryhardbrigade and wanted gov are allways full and noone ever uses tb dm servers even though they are as equally good as those two previously mentioned servers.

Yes, snipers are allowed depending on the amount of players and stickies are disabled.

Panromir

|LZ|

Quoted from Chaplain

hi :D

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Yes, snipers are allowed depending on the amount of players and stickies are disabled.

Well, that’s it for me.

huhystah

Quoted from Ch3Vy

[…]

Well, that’s it for me.

What’s wrong with that?

Ch3Vy

FjK

Snipers take all the “fun” out of dm. Constant fear of getting bodyshotted/headshotted is a pain in the ass.

Blinky

Quoted from Ch3Vy

Snipers take all the “fun” out of dm. Constant fear of getting bodyshotted/headshotted is a pain in the ass.

Indeed.

Dm would be better place without snipers.
Since on both servers(WantedGov and TryHardBrigade)Sniper is enabled, It would be great if u could make:5v5(2 scouts, 2 soldiers and 1 demo in each team)

Cheers!

Last edited by Blinky,

Zebbosai

8 slots 24/7 badlands pls and no sniper

Last edited by Zebbosai,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

10$ for a reserved slot? worst scam attempt ive seen in a while

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Zebbosai