Forum

Highlander pickup channel - #tf2.pug.hl

Created 13th December 2012 @ 21:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from irfx

We’ve been playing these double mixes for a year I guess, so they are already common as hell. Dunno what motivation should be to just add some unnecessary irc thing. If to get new players – irc would only alienate them. And these mixes need new faces – cause always the same people are playing.

You can still play mixes but this is open for everyone to play. And it takes a lot less organising and with a little luck it can become as active as the NA version and bring new people into HL.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I been busy but good to hear the coders and people have been hard at work making it happen.

unu

Channel is growing, 70 people online atm!

DavidTheWin

(ETF2L Donator)
BTWFC
[ᴛᴍᴍ]

Played a game here yesterday, a few problems but that’s to be expected considering it’s fairly new and not everything is ironed out yet. Looks promising!

Mon

G6
gandhi is

best hl pickup eu must play

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

played a bit today, good comms and good atmosphere.

unu

So fun to see this is growing. We now have between 3-6 games per day and hopefully it will become bigger :)

Setlet

fix the bot issues and it’ll be even great

Jonte

Will try it tonight, and can’t we do the same for 6vs6? Cause pixeltf2.pickup is dead… :/

nibo

elev8
eerie

don’t let this die

NeuTronas

Quoted from Jonte

can’t we do the same for 6vs6? Cause pixeltf2.pickup is dead… :/

This

Last edited by NeuTronas,

Trath

I just simplified my lz.pickup bot so that there is no ELO and no auth/Q/hide hostname requirement, this way its just a simple join-n-play style pickup channel.

Gotta do a little bit of testing to make sure there are no side-effect bugs, but this should/could be used for 6vs6 and HL pickup channels today or tomorrow.

Bighomer

ƒusg

Don’t let Christmas kill this!
/join tf2.pug.hl now and add up already

Black_Bob

[DA]

Yesterday I only joined the highlander pickup since someone posted on the double mix group steam page, If the people who run the double mix’s dont mind people posting pickups as well I would continue!

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

yay old times rise, can the bot make funny jokes about people’s names etc again? ;D

that’s what i liked the most about the old 6s pickup bot

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »