Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 75 76 77 ... 84 Next »

fkp

are pickups became more aids or i just played wrong pickups?

AB

yeah I’ve noticed a lot of newer players with no league experience playing as well as american ugc players lately.

flushy

P.O.P

Yurisia

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from flushy

Yurisia

Arguably she shouldnt be inexperienced anymore, with that many pugs played.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

idk about experience but she ruins every pug with her voice, constantly arrows and even when she tries to, what i assume should be playing normally, shes just utterly shit at the game

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

^ aaaaand she talks so much useless stuff and sometimes in an other language

CHERRY

I can perfectly understand her

Kaneco

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

idk about experience but she ruins every pug with her voice, constantly arrows and even when she tries to, what i assume should be playing normally, shes just utterly shit at the game

I remember playing just 1 pickup with her, she “arrowed” a bit too much when she should be healing yeah, but she kept hitting nice arrows so it didn’t really bother me much, as for the talking it seemed perfectly normal to me other than being a gurl gamer, but she wasn’t really obnoxious about it. If she abuses too much, use the report function.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

if you call for yurisia she usually follows your lead and does alright obviously you can’t expect her to be mirelin

+ her pashabiceps impressions are really good

nukkye

Don’t blame her , she is still learning how to properly play medic , I never had problems whit her when I played pocket , maybe its sometimes annoying when she talks , but you shouldn’t take it too seriously . Just chill , calm down and focus on your own game .

People play pickups either to have fun or train …

Arthur

WM

First of all, this really isn’t the place to be discussing an individual player.

Second, I find it ironic that some of you feel you can criticize any medic on pickup.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

It’s always to better have bad medic and actually play than wait for pickup to start forever. If actually those pro players went medic one in 10 games that would be actually nice.

Also it commes to the attitude, you wont always play with people on your level, so you need to adapt, try to do best with the team you ended in, frustration will do only harm.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

LaMqTa

fenneks

– Updated logjam to b16
– Added DM spawns (including the DM Server) – (here is a link specially for ash – Click HERE LOLOLO )
– Added cp_sunshine_rc3 (More information coming soon..)
– Added AFK Detector (1.0.0) by F2 (big thanks to this big boy <3 )
– Updated SOAPDM TF2DM to 3.5
– Removed classlimits on the HL Servers

Last edited by LaMqTa,

feeling

ist doof

In ash’s defense, I put your spawns on our server as well.

Hippo

Just want to say that it was very nice that you added the afk check plugin to pickup. It’s a nice additon! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 75 76 77 ... 84 Next »