Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 73 74 75 ... 84 Next »

Lupus

IKEA

Quoted from Collaide

Site is up but doesn’t appear to be working? At least not for me.

10:35 PM – Kuferl.at | badmin -.-: should be fine for tomorrow

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

yeah i hopefully get everything fixed until tomorrow, just look at the thread here, will say when everything is fine again.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

OK, TF2Pickup.net finally working again, or so it seems atleast.

Things may not work properly, if so please let us know what happened here, so I can fix them.

Matchmaking won’t be really working i guess, as I lost all my ELO data. Thats a good motivation for me to finish the real ELO atleast (yay -_- ). I will do that as soon as possible, so that we hopefully get even closer and more balanced games!

As I’ll be working until 22cest this week, I won’t be able to do anything during daytime, you can send me offline messages if I’m in your friendslist or just add me and we’ll talk afterwards if anybody got questions/bug reports or whatever.

I also lost some data concerning donations, but that is only momentarily until I readded all donations to the database. So every recent donator won’t have his status. I will work on that tomorrow after work as well, so everybody should have his donator features by tuesday again. If this is not the case, contact me please and I’ll have a look into that!

Some people may have no pickup history either, sorry about that.

I am really sorry for the downtime, as it is 100% my bad for not making proper backups of everything and actually causing the problem!

rockie

we all appreciate your effort, such problems are understandable and there’s no need to beat yourself up, you’re doing a great work, just keep it up!

Phnx

thanks for the effort, really hope for a better match making system for closer games:).
I remember at the start of tf2pickup.net matches were always 5-0 in 10 minutes, and maybe 1/10 would be 30 minutes.

Edit: pickup has no servers?

Last edited by Phnx,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great that we are back so yea! But lets fix the problem with the donators faster! Please whoever does not have his donator to add me and send me a msg with his email and amount of donation to us! Will be added asap! :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Phnx

Quoted from LaMqTa

Great that we are back so yea! But lets fix the problem with the donators faster! Please whoever does not have his donator to add me and send me a msg with his email and amount of donation to us! Will be added asap! :)

is the pickup website down?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
is the pickup website down?

The socket server is down for some reason again :X rip…

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Working again.
I’m at work so i can’t always restart it immediately :/

LaMqTa

fenneks

– Added the new logjam to the system and servers (cp_logjam_b10pre1)
– Updated the whitelists using the s19 one
– Added the DM spawns for the new logjam

LaMqTa

fenneks

Added the new logjam version!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Last days the gameservers have been under the presure of Valve updates and they’ve broke down. So we had to do some stuff on them…

– Updated SM (and fixed tv_enable “1” crash)
– Anakin updated TFTrue (and fixed the crash on the last control point)
– Updated ChatProcessorPlugin to 2.0.2
– Updated cp_logjam_b9 and cp_logjam_b10 spawns
* You can download them from here – http://fenneks.com/download/logjam.txt

LaMqTa

fenneks

Updated the servers and fixed the problems with SM/MM and TFTrue!
Still waiting dave to contact us to fix the demo uploads because they are broken atm.. :X

*We also started a Halloween server with 13 slots, if anyone from the DM/Pickups is interested in playing this halloween weirdness… – 94.75.192.199:27027

zoob

Chrome extension for TF2Pickup.net released:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tf2pickupnet/janngcnaakkcfhmjbkpanlnmfmpgilla

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from zoob

Chrome extension for TF2Pickup.net released:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tf2pickupnet/janngcnaakkcfhmjbkpanlnmfmpgilla

splendid work <3

Last edited by Toba,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 73 74 75 ... 84 Next »