w3doe

Thats awesome! Thanks lamqta :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers updated! :)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

TF2Pickup is online again (socket server was down until now, my bad).

Added chat-colors for donators. So if you have donated so far, you should have a color.
(more details to donator features will be added soon)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Our domain provider is getting attacked
This is causing problems with loading the website, there is nothing we can do about it :/

There is also no ETA for a fix :|

More info:
http://status.namecheap.com/

Johnny

Not sure if this is already known or not but on ultiduo_gullywash you can enter the opposite team spawn

Last edited by Johnny,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Johnny

Not sure if this is already known or not but on ultiduo_gullywash you can enter the opposite team spawn

Yup, didn’t notice that there is new version of the map with fixed spawns + new spawn door. Should be fixed now, added the _b2 version. Also all servers are having itemserver and VAC again! :)

Quoted from Johnny

It’s also really easy to spawncamp on that map honestly

Morgus

Re-add the class queues and make people on the queue ready up, if someone on that class doesn’t ready up, the pickup would start anyway.
Edit: if I readied up 30 seconds ago I will probably still be ready, so make that too.

Last edited by Morgus,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Morgus

Re-add the class queues and make people on the queue ready up, if someone on that class doesn’t ready up, the pickup would start anyway.
Edit: if I readied up 30 seconds ago I will probably still be ready, so make that too.

Queue is definitely not gonna be added for a while, as it will require a lot of re-working the bot and we simply got enough stuff to do right now as that we would break a currently working bot.
If you are probably still ready after a fail and someone immediately adds up, just press the button again, cause hey you’re still ready. (at least for now)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! We made some minor updates on the servers/maps that we should announce.
– Added koth_pro_viaduct_rc4 to 6v6 and Highlander map pool
– Added ultiduo_badlands_b1 to Ultiduo map pool
– Updated all whitelists with the newest versions from whitelist.tf
Moreover, you might know (or not :< ), but the European Team Fortress 2 League (ETF2L) is being re-designed by Cherry and we will have very own TF2Pickup.net widget on their index page. Here are some pictures of the upcoming design and the widget of TF2Pickup.net on ETF2L – THE Picture.

Share your opinion about the the design (if you like it or not) in this topic – http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-28191/page-8/ and don't forget to join a Highlander, 6v6, BBall or Ultiduo pickup on TF2Pickup.net and play some pickups!

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Integrated pickups! This is excellent news.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from LaMqTa

Moreover, you might know (or not :< ), but the European Team Fortress 2 League (ETF2L) is being re-designed by Cherry and we will have very own TF2Pickup.net widget on their index page. Here are some pictures of the upcoming design and the widget of TF2Pickup.net on ETF2L – THE Picture.

Du u guys have some public API?

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

[…]

Du u guys have some public API?

Yea, i think so. Contact Kuferl – http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017940897/ and he will give you what you need! :)

CHERRY

http://jsfiddle.net/Fazz3/y28US/

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Due to getting so many awesome announcer sounds from awesome people, we’re looking for a person who can edit those sounds (quality,noises, volume etc)

Simply add me to discuss the details ;)

Last edited by Kuferl,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 70 71 72 ... 84 Next »