Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 84 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

I am really thankful to all who joined us tonight and played/tested on the pickups. Over 20 pickups played today! Also guys, i’ve decided to create an official group for our website, so there is no need to spam the subs group anymore. I would be really thankful if you can join it! – http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET <3 Also any ideas suggestions are welcome anytime. Just write them as a comment here! :)

lune

the beta site is wonderfull! Always nice to see people coming back also

Fuddles

pHy

Its too good <3

Last edited by Fuddles,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello! As you might know already we are supporting 6v6, HL, Ultiduo and BBall…but Wiethoofd gave the idea for adding 4v4 gamemode. So i want to hear what do u think about it. Do you like it and do you want it added to the website so you can play it! :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

nevo

[CWC]

Quoted from Spike Himself

Whoever did the redesign; nice job!

I take this one :p

Thanks.

raiku

STR

4v4?

It seems rather pointless.

Phnx

4v4 is a place for trolling since classes are undefined.
not sure how you could pick classes in this format.
it’s not really scout solly demo med.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Phnx

4v4 is a place for trolling since classes are undefined.
not sure how you could pick classes in this format.
it’s not really scout solly demo med.

my thoughts exactly :/

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from LaMqTa

Hello! As you might know already we are supporting 6v6, HL, Ultiduo and BBall…but Wiethoofd gave the idea for adding 4v4 gamemode. So i want to hear what do u think about it. Do you like it and do you want it added to the website so you can play it! :)

Yes please! 4v4 is fun.

LaMqTa

fenneks

So far i’ve heard like 5 thoughts…please share this topic and let us know what you think about it. The votes are pretty equal at the moment! :)

4v4 is fun , and it’s being balanced pretty actively , although some maps aren’t good to be played i think we should give it a chance

Leif

Can it be possible to switch among pages (6v6 4v4 bball ultiduo) without getting removed from your current one? It happens that you switch to see who’s where and you get your spot stolen -_-

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Leif

Can it be possible to switch among pages (6v6 4v4 bball ultiduo) without getting removed from your current one? It happens that you switch to see who’s where and you get your spot stolen -_-

We already got the idea to add a delay when switching gamemodes. Something like 5-10 seconds so people do not get removed instantly. Will speaking with Kuferl/Wiet about it! :)

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

Quoted from Spike Himself

Whoever did the redesign; nice job!

I’ll take the credit for the html and css in this case :P

Adding 4v4 should be doable, you just define the type of classes needed instead of writing down class names, figuring out this ‘standard’ will help shape playing 4v4.

BTW: also feedback on the Ultiduo and BBall whitelists would be appreciated, 6v6 and HL will use the default ETF2L ones from whitelist.tf

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! As we can see there is not that much interest in 4v4 so we might add it in future. Also about this topic – http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-27907/page-3/ – The unlocks/configuration of the servers will stay as they are now. We won’t change the respawn time or even add gunboats because this imho will ruin the whole fun and style of the gamemodes. Also answering this here because a lot of people asked me. For now the login is disabled for “brand new” users because we are still not ready with the userlevels. Therefore, in the start of the next week, unless something more important comes in, we will allow the login for everybody.
Also if you have questions/ideas for interesting features/improvements please post them here or in our steam group – http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET – that reached ~320 members in no time. Thank you all! <3

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 84 Next »