Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 64 65 66 ... 84 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers update:
– Added some class restrictions because people are ruining the pickups so often because of off-classing.
– Fixed tf_avoidteammates_pushaway command (valve logic 0=true 1=false)

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from LaMqTa

– Fixed tf_avoidteammates_pushaway command (valve logic 0=true 1=false)

offtopic, regarding valve logic:

AVOID teammates pushaway – 1 = yes, avoid it; 0 = no, dont avoid it.

learn to read.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from ash

[…]

offtopic, regarding valve logic:

AVOID teammates pushaway – 1 = yes, avoid it; 0 = no, dont avoid it.

learn to read.

smart enough, fml… :/

django

HKN!

Quoted from LaMqTa

Hello everybody! I want proudly to present our update on TF2Pickup.net. The update will be ready on 21.09.2013. I am really sorry for the damn delay, but i guess it was my fault after taking some wrong devs. But hopefully, everything is fine now and we will be ready to start it! Here is some pictures of the design we correctly made:
– Pic1 – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17222545/pic1.png
– Pic2 – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17222545/pic2.png
– Pic3 – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17222545/pic3.png
– Pic4 – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17222545/pic4.png

Also, here the things that you can expect after the update:
– Re-wrote of the whole pickupbot, so now its using sockets.
– Friend-medic, ready-up systems
– Improved report/sub systems
– TF2Pickup.net Plugin on the servers with !match, !teams, !mumble, !report, !sub commands
– Player tracking
– New, very own chat, with commads and custom things
– Fixed browser bugs
– More coming soon…

+ Also will need 20 people who are nolifers and are up for some tests those days. Add me if you are interested in testing it.
+ If you have any ideas for improving it more, let us know here!
+ Looking for active admins, who can take care of the noshows! Add me if interested! :)

Can you like make it so people are able to vote what map to play ? it annoys me sometimes when I go play pickup and the map I want isn´t on

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from django

[…]

Can you like make it so people are able to vote what map to play ? it annoys me sometimes when I go play pickup and the map I want isn´t on

We’ve been thinking about map votes…but the random maps are the best. About that bug with playing same maps every pickup…should be fixed after the update :)

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
We’ve been thinking about map votes…but the random maps are the best. About that bug with playing same maps every pickup…should be fixed after the update :)

maybe make it so there can’t be 2 same map pickups in a row? maybe make it random from the maps voted? like if people voted for badlands gran and gully it will randomize between them and not process?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from exeL

[…]
maybe make it so there can’t be 2 same map pickups in a row? maybe make it random from the maps voted? like if people voted for badlands gran and gully it will randomize between them and not process?

It will be like, for example a pickup just started on badlands, so the next 3 pickups won’t be badlands for sure.
Also we don’t want to make a map vote system cuz it will turn the pickups in granlands pugs

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
It will be like, for example a pickup just started on badlands, so the next 3 pickups won’t be badlands for sure.
Also we don’t want to make a map vote system cuz it will turn the pickups in granlands pugs

why not make the 1 yes 3 no thingy with voting? if this pickup was badlands, the next 2 u can’t vote for badlands.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from exeL

[…]
why not make the 1 yes 3 no thingy with voting? if this pickup was badlands, the next 2 u can’t vote for badlands.

How about this. When the new version is online, a few pickups are played, i’m gonna make a survey about the map system.

1) Random maps, last 2 maps won’t be used
2) Maps Voted, last 2 maps won’t be in the vote?

but not gonna add any stuff atm, have to fix the last few things

exeL

Doj.

Quoted from Kuferl

[…]

How about this. When the new version is online, a few pickups are played, i’m gonna make a survey about the map system.

1) Random maps, last 2 maps won’t be used
2) Maps Voted, last 2 maps won’t be in the vote?

but not gonna add any stuff atm, have to fix the last few things

cool :)
can’t wait for the new pickups!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! We are about the upload the update very soon. Unfortunately, we cant do tests because we don’t have testers -,- . Please whoever is interested in coming and testing the new pug to join here – http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2pickupbeta . Will be testing mostly in the evenings. Another bad news is that Fantasy’s PC died today..so hopefully he can fix it tomorrow or the day after and we can resume fixing the bugs. Till then we will be just testing and fixing the database bugs. Thanks for everybody who joined(or are about to join our tests) :)

jx53

I’ve had this problem for a while now. Whenever a pickup starts, the site doesn’t ask me to connect anymore, because once I ticked the “do not ask me” thingy. How do I make it ask to connect again?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from jx53

I’ve had this problem for a while now. Whenever a pickup starts, the site doesn’t ask me to connect anymore, because once I ticked the “do not ask me” thingy. How do I make it ask to connect again?

You need to allow the “steam://” commands to your browser. Check the settings of your browser and just allow them

Trath

Quoted from jx53

If your using firefox, go to Options->Applications and type “steam” in the search box. Then change the drop-down menu to “Always Ask”.

jx53

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
You need to allow the “steam://” commands to your browser. Check the settings of your browser and just allow them

Sorry, made my problem unclear. It does connect, it just doesn’t ask about it anymore, so if I’m in the middle of mge it will automatically connect.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 64 65 66 ... 84 Next »