Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 84 Next »

AnimaL

can you finally fix the inaccuracy of going into server 3 but having to go in channel 2 mumble? its so annoying…

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from AnimaL

can you finally fix the inaccuracy of going into server 3 but having to go in channel 2 mumble? its so annoying…

Shouldnt be a big problem…going to be fixed soon ;)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from AnimaL

Done.
had already fixed this, but forgot to upload the file -.-‘

marten

TBC

Hey,
pickups are great but for whatever reason it seems to bug for me.

when i join a pickup as the last needed medic it doesnt show i am added nor does it redirect me to the connectionstring

LaMqTa

fenneks

– On wednesday(05.06.2013) our mumble server will be down for few hours because it will be changed to version 1.2.4 so please update your mumble clients!

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from LaMqTa

down for few hours

wat

[10:59:10] Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection.
[10:59:20] Reconnecting.
[10:59:20] Connected.
[10:59:21] Welcome message:
Welcome to the Team Colonslash mumble server.

10 seconds

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Miek

[…]
wat

[10:59:10] Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection.
[10:59:20] Reconnecting.
[10:59:20] Connected.
[10:59:21] Welcome message:
Welcome to the Team Colonslash mumble server.

10 seconds

well dunno..the hosts(LZ) told me that it will be down for hour or so…might be just mins…its up to them

LaMqTa

fenneks

All servers are updated! Ready for rock’n’roll! :-)

FADe

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement a ready up system asap. Every single pickup I’ve played here there is always like 6 people who don’t show. The last one I just tried to play 4 people showed, kills it.

kivesperse

mon

Everytime when I go to pickup site I can see the picked classes etc. But when I log in everything disappears. I cant see picked classes and I cant choose classes. Help?

Ed: tried two differend browsers and doesnt work :(

Last edited by kivesperse,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from kivesperse

Everytime when I go to pickup site I can see the picked classes etc. But when I log in everything disappears. I cant see picked classes and I cant choose classes. Help?

Ed: tried two differend browsers and doesnt work :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mQaIMYIvYU

I’m a what?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from FADe

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement a ready up system asap. Every single pickup I’ve played here there is always like 6 people who don’t show. The last one I just tried to play 4 people showed, kills it.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! Sorry for the no answer since few weeks but everybody was busy…We got our time back so, we will start working again…

Rejfyl

Hi guys.
I think that adding a Ready-Up System to pickup would be nice. Today, when pickup started, only 4 people (including me) managed to join server… That kind of stuff is pathetic.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Rejfyl

Hi guys.
I think that adding a Ready-Up System to pickup would be nice. Today, when pickup started, only 4 people (including me) managed to join server… That kind of stuff is pathetic.

Yea, we know that, we are sorry for the bug with the chat and as long as we can we will add ready-up system! :) If any questions…shoot ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 84 Next »