Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 ... 84 Next »

AnimaL

hes just mad cuz last time he and failride had communication issues with them so now they are keening to look like retards posting silly comments on every gps thread…

Quoted from Trath

Before the site wasn’t up at all.
Now their site isn’t working http://www.gameplayservers.com/ so I don’t think the update broke their server panel, I think they just haven’t finished moving to a new dedi or something.

Maybe, doesnt change the fact servers need moving to steampipe which will happen fuck knows when :D its not a simple server update like you usually have…

Last edited by AnimaL,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Trath

Surely there is no need to go all “omg stupid shit server provider” over a temporary problem?

in all honesty it’s not like the steampipe update has been a big surprise.. it was announced literally months ago. you could even convert srcds before the actual go-live deadline :/

huhystah

Quoted from Trath

[…]
Why would you be sarcastic Huhy? they are providing free servers and doing the community a great favor. I mean sure maybe you could get Hiperz or some other company to do it, but it would be the same wouldn’t it?
Surely there is no need to go all “omg stupid shit server provider” over a temporary problem?

I am perfectly fine, it is just that I am disappointed and I feel bad for other people who want to play pugs. It is most of the time GPS issues with their servers… Steampipe update was already out ages ago and they haven’t even taken care of that which is rather disappointing once again.

I do appreciate their sponsorship, but that’s just too much.

AnimaL

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

I am perfectly fine, it is just that I am disappointed and I feel bad for other people who want to play pugs. It is most of the time GPS issues with their servers… Steampipe update was already out ages ago and they haven’t even taken care of that which is rather disappointing once again.

I do appreciate their sponsorship, but that’s just too much.

please get your head out of your arse before speaking.. GPS servers have worked ALL the time, only issues so far have been pickup admins not updating them in time. this literally is the first time in how many months servers have gone down because of host issues

also if you dont like current servers, please sponsor 5 better servers so i can whine in every post how shit they are… its terribly productive!

Last edited by AnimaL,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Well…the website us up but their control panel is still bugged. I connect to the userpanel but can’t access to the servers :( I am really sorry, but this might take while till they update their servers :(

maidos

We would like to thank hiperz for sponsoring us with a server :)
It should be available today

huhystah

Pixel pickup had issues with GPS servers and it wasn’t only me lol…

But there we go, hiperz got it covered. At least they take care of their servers properly.

LaMqTa

fenneks

The GPS.com control panel is working but the steam update feature is not working.I will speak with them when i get back home.

Xearo

GTD

Had problems with our server with gamingdeluxe, something about the server still running from the old orangebox folder. Was an easy fix for ’em.

Crafz

Quoted from huhystah

Pixel pickup had issues with GPS servers and it wasn’t only me lol…

We/I never had the problems skyride warned about.

But there we go, hiperz got it covered. At least they take care of their servers properly.

All hail Hiperz then. They didn’t want to sponsor the pickup, are you willing to pay 60€ a months for their servers?

Last edited by Crafz,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Sent an email to gameplayservers.com and i hope everything will be fine tomorrow/evening/. Also i would like to thanks to all people who gave servers to play the pickups which were running now(when the gps.com servers were offline). <3

Last edited by LaMqTa,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Crafz

All hail Hiperz then. They didn’t want to sponsor the pickup, are you willing to pay 60€ a months for their servers?

ckras god tier

FrozZzeN

Quoted from lazylegz

I cant even join to pickup , i got this msg http://postimg.org/image/n0xw2glu9/
Tried to logoff and login back ,still same

I got same problem

LaMqTa

fenneks

The servers should be fixed and updated! Hype hype…gogo

p.s they don’t have any plugins at the moment…i will add them later

AnimaL

they also have no configs, so u might want to install em sooner rather than later

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 ... 84 Next »