Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 50 51 52 ... 84 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from accless

Oi, keep viaduct in >:O

Also, I noticed this with a couple German players: They seem to have 100 ping across the board. Can anyone confirm?

GPS is operating in OVH network, ovh is known to be horrible to germans (routing wise)

dunno about german servers, they have different network i guess? so should be much better

Last edited by AnimaL,

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Kuferl

Because there were so many people complaining about it.
Maybe i’ll add it later on again with a less percentage to be picked.

too often -> never -> occasionally
instead of
too often -> occasionally -> never

nice logical order you have there.

accless

cp_

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]GPS is operating in OVH network, ovh is known to be horrible to germans (routing wise)

dunno about german servers, they have different network i guess? so should be much better

Ah, alright, thanks for the info!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]GPS is operating in OVH network, ovh is known to be horrible to germans (routing wise)

wut :o

most of germany is terrible for brits, routing wise

AnimaL

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

wut :o

[…]

most of germany is terrible for brits, routing wise

already talked about this in page 13… out of experience, not everyone but a good portion of germans have bad routing to ovh, nothing new…

Kaneco

No reason to remove viaduct, it’s an official map in S15 and it needs to be played, also the games I played on viaduct were the most exciting ones.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah there wasnt any need to remove it, just weight it differently. Might be worth changing the weighting on map play percentages depending on what maps are being played that week on ETF2L.

Kaneco

Quoted from Coleman

Yeah there wasnt any need to remove it, just weight it differently. Might be worth changing the weighting on map play percentages depending on what maps are being played that week on ETF2L.

Actually that’s an awesome idea…

Like 40% chance for The current week maps, 40% the next week maps and 20% other maps for example

Morgus

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Actually that’s an awesome idea…

Like 40% chance for The current week maps, 40% the next week maps and 20% other maps for example

Actually that’s an awful idea, people may end up playing a map 2-3 times per day, that’s painful.

Kaneco

Quoted from Morgus

[…]
Actually that’s an awful idea, people may end up playing a map 2-3 times per day, that’s painful.

??

That’s a good thing, you get more practice on the maps that are being played. Honestly I dont mind playing a map 2-3 times a day

Morgus

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

??

That’s a good thing, you get more practice on the maps that are being played. Honestly I dont mind playing a map 2-3 times a day

I do mind, some maps end up being hated a lot when they are played that much as some classes(viaduct is one of them)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

May I give a tip to whoever codes the bot:

Test your new code on a separate box first, because you seem to just break it every time you update it. Almost like you can’t be arsed testing it first.

CHERRY

You should just add voting for map.

Last edited by CHERRY,

accless

cp_

Quoted from CHERRY

You should just add voting for map.

Viaduct is rarely gonna see play in that case and badlands will be played way too often, I feel.

evokje

WiK?

Map rotation op

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 50 51 52 ... 84 Next »