what is this?

getting the same

Ordinator

tuhi

pickup is dead?

caned

MEAT
LEGO

“Hi guys, i’m not mantaining the website any more and i’m not sure i will do the full rewrite.
Thanks for the good time.
Crafz”

Taken from changelog. No reasons or anything :( Not sure how old that post is though. Could some one else take over or something? Would be sad to see this die at the peak of it’s popularity.

Hallow

P.O.P

I saved it once I can save it again

LaMqTa

fenneks

I am really sorry that i cannot do anything about it because I am just not famillar with those creepy(for me) website things…and seems trath offline since hours…
Also, i found this in google – http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6445917/connect-failed-access-denied-for-user-rootlocalhost-using-password-yes

p.s if anyone know anything about it…feel free to add me asap!

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Trath

If it hasn’t been made clear I don’t want to be the one to maintain the site. The hours I play during weekends I would rather use to play and have fun rather than do this.

The error message is because lethal-zone either deleted the database user or changed its password or something.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Well..then if there is someone who is up for working on the website and upgrading it…add me..

Crafz

Quoted from Hallow

I saved it once I can save it again

Sure, Hallow FTW

Skyride

DUCS

For reference, that error message means the web server scripts (i.e. the software trath has written) don’t have the right login details to talk to the database server (where all the user/pickup/server info is stored). Thats not really a bug. Either the site has been hacked by the most boring hacker ever, or trath has done that on purpose.

Trath

Quoted from Skyride

For reference, that error message means the web server scripts (i.e. the software trath has written) don’t have the right login details to talk to the database server (where all the user/pickup/server info is stored). Thats not really a bug. Either the site has been hacked by the most boring hacker ever, or trath has done that on purpose.

or as I said, Lethal-Zone did something to their database/users. I talked to snelvuur and he said they did some changes due to security.
He has fixed the username/password.

TL;DR site should work now

Last edited by Trath,

Crafz

Not sure why you are attributing this to Trath, that probably was me, because the way it’s written the database gets a lot of queries. The number of people hammering the DB is rising, this is probably why it tends to break more and more often.

Edit: @Trath, did you fix the message.php ? It’s probably still using the old DB log in.

Last edited by Crafz,

Crafz

Good video about why I’m frustrated with certain people here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnL8L1401s

dauk

:D

konr

Quoted from Crafz

Good video about why I’m frustrated with certain people here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnL8L1401s

No one cares

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 84 Next »