Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 84 Next »

Crafz

Quoted from ash

[…]
Interesting enough nTraum did not ask for a feature, but stated an issue.

He addressed an issue.

Please don’t moan about getting feedback?!

I apparently have to repeat myself again. Your feedback is looping, going in circles, I’ve heard it all, nothing new. But please, if you want to waste my and your time, continue posting stuff I already know.

Sheepsi

SOAS

K dude, as I mentions couple of times before: Great job! keep up the good job!
trust me the europe tf2 community really appericiate all of your hard work guys..

now, when people complaining about shit, I think thats good, cause if theres more complaints it means people really want to play that pickups and they are fun to them.
just chill and let the complaints flow to your topic, who the fuck cares..

now for some feauters? umm i guess some beeps could be great.
umm maybe the one that really needed is !sub command.
like !sub id and than it shows everyone in the site..
after that you can try to connect the system to the game and we can type !sub id from the game itself.. (its possible).

add a banner or something on the site telling people to add feedback and some ideas for feauters so you will get more. people dont really come over here with feedback.. get used to that.

Last edited by Sheepsi,

Crafz

I give up. Have fun without me guys :)

Hallow

P.O.P

Crafz kinda gave the impression of being a bit retarded since day one of this, not really surprised he’s handling this like he is. Sure, it’s great that you filled a whole in this community, but people aren’t gonna put up with bullshit that doesn’t work forever, and we’re gonna be back on square one.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

This would be an absolute shame if it died.

Trath

Everybody calm down. I’m sure Craftz just needs to take another brake from this.

Feedback and new suggestions are good as long they are meant to be constructive, and written in such a way. I know most of the people that write here mean to help, please try to write your thoughts in a way that won’t seem like complaining.
This way you and Craftz can all live in harmony.

*Coming Soon(?)*
I will start to work on an admin mini-site so that admins can give bans easily and just have an easy to use system to manage bans.

When it is ready, we will set up a larger admin made of people who play regularly on the site and are fit to be admins.
Also, we will need to make some rules to clarify what is and isn’t allowed so people know their boundary’s as well having a set ban time for each offense.

Crafz only means that hes not coming back to the thread not the project

Last edited by Chaplain,

Panromir

|LZ|

Quoted from Trath

*Coming Soon(?)*
I will start to work on an admin mini-site so that admins can give bans easily and just have an easy to use system to manage bans.

When it is ready, we will set up a larger admin made of people who play regularly on the site and are fit to be admins.

Be careful with that though. If it works for you, you could actually use sourcebans for this. That would prevent most abuses and already provide an “easy to use” system.

Trath

Quoted from Panromir

[…]

Be careful with that though. If it works for you, you could actually use sourcebans for this. That would prevent most abuses and already provide an “easy to use” system.

That “SourceBans” thing seems really cool but unfortunately it doesn’t suit the case.

Trath

Looking for some more admins. Anybody who plays through the site and is at least semi-active feel free to nominate yourselves here or by adding me on steam.

Update:
A simple banning system for admins.
Perhaps some more features to come.

http://i.imgur.com/c5LxtJp.png
http://i.imgur.com/x01lJPZ.png

Kaneco

Trath is doing a great job with the admin backend, looks great and works much better now than before…

Expect this site to strive in the eu scene in the future :D

Trath

Change log (12.03.13)
*Game page now lists the map. (right above the connect string)
*Mumble link on game page takes you to pickup channel instead of only connecting to server. (Pickup 1, Pickup 2 ETC)

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Match pages don’t load up correctly. Takes me to what looks like the homepage with css disabled. (one that didn’t work for me: http://www.tf2pickup.net/games/1430.html) (screenshot of my end: http://snag.gy/riaeG.jpg)

This happened 3-5 times in an afternoon. Tried asking / confirming with people if anyone managed to load the pickup page with little success. Later I just started joining mumble channels asking if I’m playing in this pickup. Even explained to Neutronaus why I wasn’t able to make it to one pickup.

EDIT:
I then get this after having just played a salvaged pickup. What the hell.

“You are banned from the pickup. The ban will end on 13-03-2013 17:03:04
You were banned because: Not showing up in matches. Twice in a row.”

What do you expect me to do?

Last edited by TurboTabs,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from TurboTabs

What do you expect me to do?

Do a barrel roll.

Got the same problem as turbo and told it trath

Trath

I talked to TurboTabs and it is all sorted out.

Currently Planned (Numbered by priority):
1. Re-Code the backend
2. Add ability to report users from the game info page, similar to TF2Lobby.
3. Add an appeal form for banned users to appeal their ban
4. Save logs and auto-upload them to Logs.tf

There is a lot to do, hopefully I don’t quit on this.
Feel free to add more suggestions here and/or by adding me on steam.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 84 Next »