Forum

A new tournament website!

Created 3rd December 2012 @ 16:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from Monkeh

broesel makes a good point you know, a very good point.

Vote YES to independence, watch as the English steam in and take your oil cuz you don’t have a navy…watch, as the whole of England laughs.

Now that’s not nice. We can’t pick on them straight away, it’s like letting your son move out then as soon as he does going over to his house and fucking his girlfriend because really your sons a paraplegic retard

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I’ll sign up, if under that ‘big eSports’ title on the main page, you swap the position of Team Fortress 2 and HoN around, so TF2 appears in the list on the front page ;p.

and trust me, you will want me to sign up, as my help is valuable… Helping you to decide what unlocks are allowed in your leagues!

*cough*.
;)

Xabi

Sounds great ! Signed up :)

I’ll sign up, if under that ‘big eSports’ title on the main page, you swap the position of Team Fortress 2 and HoN around, so TF2 appears in the list on the front page ;p.

This :p

Last edited by Xabi,

didge

Quoted from AcidReniX

and trust me, you will want me to sign up, as my help is valuable… Helping you to decide what unlocks are allowed in your leagues!

*cough*.
;)

#ESA quakenet come and speak with me

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

how do u plan to fund prize tournaments? any big sponsors behind that?

hycolours

_ainsley

Hope this is legit, could be great.

Quoted from Monkeh

Vote YES to independence, watch as the English steam in and take your oil cuz you don’t have a navy…watch, as the whole of England laughs.

But I like all the free things the UK gives me, like not having to pay for university. :(

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Nice this looks good, ill sign now and get peeps in my community to sign up too

didge

Thanks Rob… Analytics have shown traffic coming from your site! Thanks!

If you can all follow robs lead :P

Henghast

open
bobs

Interesting, signed up because my name is super rare and stuff and i need that reservation. hope this turns out to be good.

Skyride

DUCS

This website actually looks pretty sick.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from didge

If you can all follow robs lead :P

Done

Good luck still :D

didge

Thanks mate… seen some traffic from there too :)

didge

Nobody has officially said we’re the Electronic Sports Association by the way :)

Monkeh

Exponential Slug Attacks
Excited Slags….Awesome!
Excrement Stinks Awful
Eddard Stark, Awwwww!
Eggs, Sex And…
Everybody Stupid Allowed
Exact Score Allocated

Any of those would be much better(…ish)

Also, thread now called: “ESA – New tournaments for your favourite games!”