Forum

UKeSA Community Council Election Voting Open

Created 9th March 2009 @ 20:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Moose

[MIPC]

http://enemydown.eu/news/298

UKeSA will soon be selecting their Community Council. Community Council will decide how things are run at UKeSA, which games will get coverage, rulesets and so on so it would be beneficial for us to have someone who’s pro-TF2 in there.

Two of the candidates listed are TF2 players; dunc and Space, so these two are at least getting my votes. In addition, since everyone is allowed to vote for three persons, my last vote goes to TosspoT, who is one of the leading figures in the European esports scene. He has made some very positive comments about TF2 so I think he would be a great choice for the council.

Deadline for voting is Monday 16th, you need to be registered at http://www.enemydown.eu to vote.

Waebi

‹Con›

Odee/Pete and Tosspot from me so far.

Two of the candidates listed are TF2 players; dunc and Space, so these two are at least getting my votes.

Remember that this is NOT a TF2 league, and it’s not MEANT to become one. Being in the council, even as their biggest game atm, means that you have to put up with loads of other stuff, and if you concentrate yourself on this game then you’ll just get raged at by the community etc.

N/A

RaWr ::

r2k, Javax and layo

Moose

[MIPC]

layo’s comments on Cadred reveals that he thinks the whole TF2 scene is a joke at best. Would be the last person I’d vote.

Riemu

element //

odee tosspot & dunc for me

Renegade

Imperial

link plz moose

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

You say that, but UKESA should still have a ‘TF2 representative’ in the counsil. Otherwise you will get 100 CS kiddies telling UKESA that TF2 should have a smaller prize fund etc. . .

Since we play in the TF2 community, we should vote for TF2 representatives as they are the ones who’s decisions are likely to be aimed towards improving our own game.

I can’t see Dunc saying “Make CS 1.6 a premiership game and drop TF2”, yet I could see a tonne of other representatives who would voice that opinion with open arms.

TF2 reps get my vote, then er… i don’t care.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

r2k
space
dunc

those people i’ve voted

numlocked told me about them :D

kaidus

WiK?

Space, dunc and a random.

Took pretty much the same view as acid.

dunc

infs
dp.

Actually Acid……. :D

Thanks for all of your votes so far guys – it could really do the community a lot of good having a “TF2 representative” on there. We really don’t want to be overrun by the CSS boys :( I don’t mind if that’s me or Space, as long as we’ve got someone in there.

Please vote!

appe

Wraight ’09

skinnie

TCM

I alrdy hate myself for doing this but I voted for Dunc! & space & tosspot

dunc

infs
dp.

Small, dignified bump.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

We should be using those third votes tactically!
Vote for someone who has no chance rather than bolster the numbers of a competing community :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1