Forum

Attention - Competitive Players Pickup Invitations

Created 7th November 2012 @ 13:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Next »

byte

Hi all

We’re looking for more competitive TF2 players to invite into #mpuktf2.pickup2 @ quakenet. This room is meant for Any competitive skilled player who has at least played 1 FULL season in div 2 or above…

If this applies to you, then you need to get yourself irc/mirc/nnscript and keep idling in irc, then you need to find me in #vanillatv / #etf2l on quakenet server, and ask for an invite :) Or get a friend who is already in #mpuktf2.pickup2 request and invite and that way I can handle the requests and invite!

If you believe you deserve an invite despite not being div2 or above OR you are in division 2 but have not completed a full season yet, then pm myself Byte-me|Work / Byte-me|Away / Byte-me|Laptop, and we can maybe negotiate something.

I’m on irc for the next 4hours taking requests so I suggest you do it nao :)

Also you MUST be Q authed to get an invite into the room, so make sure you register yourself a Q account and authenticate. At the same time this weekend I will be creating a little tutorial video of how to install irc and make it look like the best chat client around with nnscript, along with custom addons/tweaks :)

mirc by itself looks fugly! If you prefer to use a webirc chat client there are plenty around on the net, e.g:

Web irc @ Quakenet: http://webchat.quakenet.org/

Get joining now!

Cheers

Byte

Pennyfarming

Im pretty keen to join plus I beat bash and coinz in MGE and I have 2100 rating which might as well make me div 2 :>

Let in plox

P.S

I may even make those kids of yours happy by telling them funny stories I have this one about a milkman and a striper oh god its hilarious anyway see you soon

Darn

rockit like

Hope most of the players atleast try it out.

Sketch

MM

No you invite me! I’m waiting

MIndYe

[hePPa]

I wasn’t going to get an invite when I was div1 cause apparently I was “not good enough”. Had to make darn as kaidus for it. Hope these new players will be “good enough”.

EDIT: huge misunderstanding

alba

duplo

someday i will, oh yes someday i will

Pennyfarming

Quoted from MIndYe

I wasn’t going to get an invite when I was div1 cause apparently I was “not good enough”. Had to make darn as kaidus for it. Hope these new players will be “good enough”.

You didnt suck hard enuff probably, follow me kid maybe you will learn something ;P

Theres a reason im an up and coming star and it aint got shit to do with how well I play

envy

Quoted from MIndYe

PREM IS DEAD. SKILL CEILING IS DROPPING.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Go join guys, Pu2 is fun :DDDDDDDD

byte

Keep it on topic please.

Cheers

Byte

Dennia

FAINT

Invite all in fortis no more inactivity to be had

aura

inb4doeshighlanderdivscount?

wpminnows

[PG]

could i get a 6th invite that doesn’t expire

wrock

vier

Quoted from wpminnows

byte

Quoted from wpminnows

Sure right after you improve enough to warrant a perm =)

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Next »