Forum

serveme.tf - free TF2 server reservations

Created 25th October 2012 @ 09:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 Next »

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Arie

The FB box was DDoSed tonight around 21:15. Probably because someone hates Byte and he was playing on a server from the reservation system. Meh :/

I’ve found a list of possible suspects:

http://etf2l.org/about/players/

Last edited by Mark,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Mark

[…]

I’ve found a list of possible suspects:

http://etf2l.org/about/players/

:D So mean

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

17 reservations today, hurray!

If you were one of those, please reply and let me know how it went. Even it was just ‘All OK’, but especially if something was ‘not OK’ :)

Linus

[d¿s]

it’s a great service, a true life saver. As for feedback, the past few days (4-5 days I’d say?) every evening there’s been a few times where the server seemingly “paused” (for 1 or 2 sec max). judging from the mumble reaction it affected everyone. It also seems to happen at times when theres a bunch of reservations, so there could be a connection there -not sure.

Definately going to donate when I can.

Typhoon

Laconic.

It would be much better if fakkelbrigade would have more warservers :)))))))

raappana

KoP!?

just throwed spare 1,84 Euro :D

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

This FB reservation sytem is awesome. Has helped a lot!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Linus

it’s a great service, a true life saver. As for feedback, the past few days (4-5 days I’d say?) every evening there’s been a few times where the server seemingly “paused” (for 1 or 2 sec max). judging from the mumble reaction it affected everyone. It also seems to happen at times when theres a bunch of reservations, so there could be a connection there -not sure.

Definately going to donate when I can.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a more exact date/time for me? I might be able to figure out what’s going on.
The amount of reservations or active matches shouldn’t matter that much, there should be enough power to have them all at once.

Quoted from raappana

just throwed spare 1,84 Euro :D

<3

Quoted from SabaSaba

This FB reservation sytem is awesome. Has helped a lot!

Excellent :)

Last edited by Arie,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Typhoon

It would be much better if fakkelbrigade would have more warservers :)))))))

go donate then

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Arie

[…]

Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a more exact date/time for me? I might be able to figure out what’s going on.
The amount of reservations or active matches shouldn’t matter that much, there should be enough power to have them all at once.

It certainly happened once last night on fb#6. I checked the demo timestamps, it was on the first map (lakeside) so it was between 20:10 and 20:39. Can’t really give a more punctual estimate unfortunately.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Linus

[…]

It certainly happened once last night on fb#6. I checked the demo timestamps, it was on the first map (lakeside) so it was between 20:10 and 20:39. Can’t really give a more punctual estimate unfortunately.

Thanks, I found two brief drops in connectivity during that period, so that’s probably it. I’ll try to keep an eye on it.

Kaneco

Just donated 3€, best I can do since I’m a broke college student, enough to buy you a beer I guess! :)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Kaneco

Just donated 3€, best I can do since I’m a broke college student, enough to buy you a beer I guess! :)

<3 http://server.fakkelbrigade.eu/pages/credits

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Really great idea & work, mate. But in last saturday we had lags in your server.

Maybe you can try to give better information to connect with SourceTV. When we’re playin’ somethin’, somebody wants to watch that. Then we’ve got to say him ‘you can’t’.

Just connect command.
I think STV can set relay automatically, to 60 sek.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from supra

Really great idea & work, mate. But in last saturday we had lags in your server.

Maybe you can try to give better information to connect with SourceTV. When we’re playin’ somethin’, somebody wants to watch that. Then we’ve got to say him ‘you can’t’.

Just connect command.
I think STV can set relay automatically, to 60 sek.

There are/were some ping issues to Polish ISPs, you can check that here: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi?target=Europe.PL.tpnet-pl

Regarding STV, you can set the tv_password and you can check the connect info for STV with ‘rcon tv_status’. STV delay is set at 90 seconds.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 Next »