Forum

serveme.tf - free TF2 server reservations

Created 25th October 2012 @ 09:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 35 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Auto-ending of reservations is now a checkbox you can tick/untick when making your reservation. Please end your reservation manually when you’re done if you untick it, I’d rather not write code to ‘punish’ people for keeping their reservation open needlessly.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Was wondering why the number of reservation was quite low yesterday all of a sudden, but it looks like that was just caused by TF2Center just allowing 1 lobby per region at a time.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

It’s my birthday this week, to celebrate everyone is a donator until march the 21st. All current donators have received one extra month :)

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Happy birthday and thanks for everything you do!

Spike Himself

TC

Gefeliciteerd! :+

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Happy birthday, thanks for it all

CHERRY

Happy birthday!

taro

Thanks Arie :) Happy birthday!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Party’s over, I’m old and bitter now. Hope everyone enjoyed being donator for a week, it was quite busy :) http://i.imgur.com/UQE5sH2.png

Last edited by Arie,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Some new stuff:
– Faster starting of a reservation. Instead of a full server reboot, it will first try to apply the reservation settings, if that fails (bad rcon, timeouts), switch to the old full server reboot. Should mean that your server is ready to go in about 10 seconds normally.
– You can pick ctf_turbine as first map again
– People that forget to end their reservation, will have auto-end forced on for their next reservation

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Removed the fast restarts, they were unreliable because TF2 server variables stuck around between fast restarts. So back to full restarts and freshly booted servers for every reservation ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

VanillaTV servers couldn’t communicate with TF2Center today, was fixed by SeriousCat. They also blocked serveme.tf from communicating tonight, which was fixed just now for new reservations.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

* Added a dark theme. Click the square in the top right to switch.
* You can now end and extend your reservation while in the server. Type !end to end, and !extend to extend.

Kaneco

Quoted from Arie

* You can now end and extend your reservation while in the server. Type !end to end, and !extend to extend.

Damn, this is a great one, really great usability improvement.

Keep up the great work arie!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

TF2Center removes all remote logging when they set up a server. This breaks the !end/!extend feature, so I just add my own remote logging again every 20 minutes now. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Arie,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 35 Next »