Forum

eSeries - Newbie Mix Group

Created 13th October 2012 @ 11:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Squirry

nNT ≠

Yoooo. My name is Squirry, and I’m one of the admins of the Newbie Mix Group of IDK + ne ( + Regen <3) , and I'm really sorry that 75% of the mixes that we play together is only in badlands / gully / snake, so rest maps are totally unknown for the majority of the people, and even the maps not played in competitive (like warmfront, bazilion, foundry, etc…) . Well, all people know that badlands is the basic map, but if we want to get more fun and more experience, we should get variety in the maps, and not only competitive maps, we have to be able to play EVERY map, even maps which are not in competitive list. So, during next days, when I make a newbie mix, if I see there's exit, I'll put this series of maps to join in the mix and have fun together. The names of the maps are under, so be ready lads! I will show when it's normal mix or experimental series, called normally eSeries ;D

cp_bazilion_rc5
cp_fastlane
cp_foundry
cp_freight_final1
cp_yukon_final
cp_warmfront
cp_obscure_final
cp_process_b10fix

Are u looking forward? You don't want to see it? Tell me something under <333 Much love!

If you're not in the grup yet, just sign up! :D
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/6v6newmix#

Cheers <3

Last edited by Squirry,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Gwan my son. Good work. The more people play more maps the more likely we are to see more variation in more seasons of more tf2. More. Moor.

Sketch

MM

Squirry add me on steam I don’t do enough of these any more. And would like to.

envy

Prolane instead of fastlane, croissant instead of yukon, maybe?

Leif

Quoted from Squirry

Yoooo. My name is Squirry, and I’m one of the admins of the Newbie Mix Group of IDK + ne ( + Regen <3) , and I'm really sorry that 75% of the mixes that we play together is only in badlands / gully / snake, so rest maps are totally unknown for the majority of the people, and even the maps not played in competitive (like warmfront, bazilion, foundry, etc…) . Well, all people know that badlands is the basic map, but if we want to get more fun and more experience, we should get variety in the maps, and not only competitive maps, we have to be able to play EVERY map, even maps which are not in competitive list. So, during next days, when I make a newbie mix, if I see there's exit, I'll put this series of maps to join in the mix and have fun together. The names of the maps are under, so be ready lads! I will show when it's normal mix or experimental series, called normally eSeries ;D

cp_bazilion_rc5
cp_fastlane
cp_foundry
cp_freight_final1
cp_yukon_final
cp_warmfront
cp_obscure_final
cp_process_b10fix

Are u looking forward? You don't want to see it? Tell me something under <333 Much love!

If you're not in the grup yet, just sign up! :D
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/6v6newmix#

Cheers <3

The idea is great but imo, some of those map seriously should not been played again for how boring and bad they are.
I mean, maps like fastlane, obscure, yukon and bazillon, even warmfront, have already proven to be awful; it’s pointless to play them again.

You should really encourage to play turbine (which is in the mappool but I can bet 90% of people havent played it yet, and I myself did it once) and gravelpit (so, as people dont want to play, can actually realize how good it is) or maps that has not been played yet officially like croissant, toxic, quay (which seems really good) instead of those imo; but yes, though I dont like them I would mind playing them very rarely.

I’d rather do:
cp_foundry
cp_freight_final1
cp_process_b10fix
ctf_turbine_pro_rc2
cp_gravelpit
cp_quay_b16 (or whatever the latest version is)
cp_croissant_rc6
koth_viaduct_pro
cp_toxic (the latest version)
cp_warmfront and cp_obscure_final here and then.

Also I’d want to host some of these mixes but no one I know can give me moderators privilege for it :(, it would be awesome if any of you guys could :D

Last edited by Leif,

Monkeh

Quoted from Leif

I’d rather do:
cp_foundry
cp_freight_final1
cp_process_b10fix
ctf_turbine_pro_rc2
cp_gravelpit
cp_quay_b16 (or whatever the latest version is)
cp_croissant_rc6
koth_viaduct_pro
cp_toxic (the latest version)
cp_warmfront and cp_obscure_final here and then.

Also I’d want to host some of these mixes but no one I know can give me moderators privilege for it :(, it would be awesome if any of you guys could :D

Add me as this is good post. I can sort stuff for you, so can Sketch or Squirry or any of the admins in steam group.

Anyone else want to help out and host some learning mixes for these eager newbies please do ask for admin rights and get to it. If you need a server and or mumble to host them on then yet again, feel free to add me as .:ne:. have both ready to go at all times.

Get involved.

Jaskey

Adding in the 5PC maps wouldnt really be a problem in my eyes, however i think changing how the turbine score system works would help for newbie mixes, same with gpit, new players probably wont understand how the maps are scored etc..

Add A Reply Pages: 1