Forum

Weeping Vaginas

Created 8th September 2012 @ 21:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

That fucking idiot Darn quit his job and since he enjoyed the round table with Shade so much he decided that his new calling in life is to talk and have people listen. So he has taken it upon himself to call up as many motherfuckers he knows who love the sound of their own voices.

So basically this fuckwit’s masterplan is to put together some sort of “show” featuring perhaps Darn, Admirable, djc, jimmybreeze(?) plus guests talking shit about TF2 and life (?) possibly streamed live (?) or just in a YouTube(?) or podcast format(?).

That Finnish cocksucker has been talking about it for a week and he’s still not entirely sure what he wants it to be so we are throwing it out to you, the people, to find out the sort of shit you might want to hear or features you would like to see?

Trath

who would listen to an Irish traitor that throws his fellow Jew under a bus?
Admirable 2012
FREE MATNUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkdwarf

[MvP]

Like Pirate Radio, but with some more indepth discussion about the games and strategy etc. Less gossip, more analysis.

alfa

i want to hear about admirable’s incredible hair and the secrets to a soft skin in a finnish winter

Last edited by alfa,

unu

Considering how hilarious his accent is and how much I love it, this should be good.

Delgado

LIVESTREAMS AND YOUTUBE PLOX

Recording of djc doing his high-pitched laugh and Darn saying words with the letter r in them.

That’s it.

Just that.

A new episode daily.

Skyride

DUCS

I’ll just do all the production if you want? Same as what I do for pirate radio, you folk can just turn up and chat about whatever for an undefined period of time.

Henghast

open
bobs

needs more beer

wpminnows

[PG]

djc singing

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Skyride

I’ll just do all the production if you want? Same as what I do for pirate radio, you folk can just turn up and chat about whatever for an undefined period of time.

Skyride never gonna play again. Not Online, Not on LAN

mustardoverlord

:)

go on a panty raid at greg, cx, and kaidus’ houses

kaidus

WiK?

I’ll jump ship at the drop of a hat.

But, tbh I’m kinda worried what you could really do with it long term. I mean, it would basically become pirate radio when you run out of interesting things to talk about (which will happen). That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but what you can do with it is really dictated by what’s going on in the scene which isn’t something you can really ask for input on.

Last edited by kaidus,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can’t you just throw together a 10-15min segment as a part of Pirate radio?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Koeitje

Can’t you just throw together a 10-15min segment as a part of Pirate radio?

yes implement it to pirate radio as the drunken corner

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »