Forum

[NEW IP!] TRYHARDBRIGADE.com TF2 Training Center

Created 2nd September 2012 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Please don’t remove medkits, they are a part of regular play that everybody needs to deal with (scouts fighting over medkits or soldiers landing on medkits).

On another note, the DM server has been lagspiking the past few days, can you take a look at that and maybe fix it?

Kaneco

Yes, please don’t remove the medkits, also, as feeling blue said, there have been several huge lagspikes the last few days, at least for me and a few others.

If you could fix that would be much appreciated

CHERRY

Is it still happening?

paparazi

TCM

Quoted from CHERRY

Is it still happening?

Yes

wnk1ee

=)

Last edited by wnk1ee,

MARIANO

#1 TDM changes:

Gravelpit was removed from map pool.

Hallow

P.O.P

Every time I kill someone get 1 shot instead of it replenishing the ammo to a full clip of 6. Fix please; it’s fucking unplayable

MARIANO

You must talk with plugin author about this bug:

https://github.com/Langeh

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hallow

Every time I kill someone get 1 shot instead of it replenishing the ammo to a full clip of 6. Fix please; it’s fucking unplayable

check you didn’t have the FaN equipped by mistake, in the past that has screwed it up for me

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

check you didn’t have the FaN equipped by mistake, in the past that has screwed it up for me

ooooooh that might’ve been it fuck

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Hallow

[…]
ooooooh that might’ve been it fuck

yes, also pretty boy’s gives you 15+ health, bootlegger 25+ and charging targe explosive resistance and you still get stock weapons

someone needs to fix that

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Can you whitelist the Carbonado Botkiller weapons please? :)

feeling

ist doof

Since the recent server downtime, my reserved slot on the deathmatch server doesn’t work anymore. Friends of mine have the same problem. I connect via console and get the message “Dropped due to slot reservation”. The reserved slot was supposed to last until the end of the season, including playoffs. Can you fix that please?

Last edited by feeling,

MARIANO

Problem fixed – sorry for the inconvenience.

MARIANO

#2 MGE changes:

MGE mod update:

v. 1.0.5 to v. 1.0.6 / v. 1.07 (fixed spawn bug)

MGE map update:

mge_training_v8_beta3 to mge_training_v8_beta4a

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »