Forum

[NEW IP!] TRYHARDBRIGADE.com TF2 Training Center

Created 2nd September 2012 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »

atmo

Are there any MGE servers where you don’t get restored to full health on kill?

MARIANO

It is impossible to set this option in MGE mod.

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from MARIANO

It is impossible to set this option in MGE mod.

:( i always think its unfair if i’m going to die by fall damage but kill my opponent whilst falling down

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Drackk

[…]

:( i always think its unfair if i’m going to die by fall damage but kill my opponent whilst falling down

That’s because you got used to opponents who play MGE to win MGE (as opposed to playing MGE to practise one’s game).

Next time you kill someone when you yourself would’ve died as well, BASH THAT BIND BUTTON!!!11! :D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

MARIANO

Latest changes on #1 TDM server:

Self damage for standard Sticky Launcher has been disabled. If you like you can still use Sticky Jumper instead.

EDIT: These settings are now disabled – see post below.

Last edited by MARIANO,

CHERRY

Many people asked if we can unlock stickys to let demomans train using them.
We always care about quality of gameplay on our servers, so we changed few things as well to keep balance.

From now:
Sticky damage are on
Clip size is limited to 3
Demoman limit per team is 2

MARIANO

We have a completely new redesigned spawns for ctf_turbine, cp_snakewater and cp_process_b10fix on our TDM server. There should be less spam and more fun now. :)

Last edited by MARIANO,

CHERRY

We’re introducing reserved slots for fair price on all of our servers.
What it is and why do you need it? Read info below:

If you appreciate your time and don’t want to wait for free slot on full server, we advise you to buy instant access to reserved slot.
It gives immediate entry to the server without long and boring waiting for a vacancy, which can be taken by another player in queue.

It costs 2 $, 1.5 € or 1.2 £ for 1 month.

Pay in USD
Pay in EUR
Pay in GBP

After payment send email to [email protected] with your SteamID.

You don’t have account or money on it? Don’t worry, we also accept payment in TF2 items.
Price in TF2 items is 1 key and 1 ref, which is about 3.50 Ref

To donate add Mariano
If you don’t have keys you can exchange your metal to keys on http://www.tf2outpost.com.

Last edited by CHERRY,

MARIANO

We were forced to shutdown our servers due to DOS attack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack Attacker was detected and will be prosecuted. We will try to get back as soon as possible.

Last edited by MARIANO,

IPZIE

SUAVE

servers are cool but is gravel in the mapcycle? if so ,WHY? :C

MARIANO

Chillout, we don’t have gravelpit in maplist.

Last edited by MARIANO,

IPZIE

SUAVE

im perfectly relaxed

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from IPZIE

im perfectly relaxed

Yeah ipz calm the fuck downs

Davib

Bit of a huge glitch on your dm server, if you equip sticky jumper you get the full sticky launch with even more ammo and refill on kill. Fun for trolling but I feel like I should probably let you know

CHERRY

Thanks, I will let Mariano know.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »