Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »

MARIANO

We’ve got new ip. Add it to your favourites and configs
tryhardbrigade.com:27015
tryhardbrigade.com:27016
tryhardbrigade.com:27017
tryhardbrigade.com:27018
to your favourites

Hey, I’d like to invite you, TF2 players to the brand new server network, fund by Tryhard Brigade Company. Our activity focuses on providing training servers with variety of mods, which let you practise few classes used while playing 6v6 and 9v9 competitive games(scout, soldier, demoman, sniper).

Of course we are open to everyone who play any 6v6/9v9 leagues as well as on those who like playing FFA. If you were looking for suitable space for yourself where you could grow your skill, then Tryhard Brigade’s network of servers will meet your expectations.

Polished to the perfect configuration of server, high stability, lack of lags and warps are our recognitions sign, because players’ comfort is most important for us.

More information and links: http://tryhardbrigade.com

Our simple website is used only to provide clean information about our servers, mods used on them. All of our servers are located in Roubaix, France (ovh.com datacenter). We do realise that not every player will have comfortable ping there, but we can’t host our servers in any other country yet.

Player stats are available on http://stats.tryhardbrigade.com

Detailed stats of duels played on MGE and MIDAIR are available on http://mge.tryhardbrigade.com and http://midair.tryhardbrigade.com

Tryhardbrigade.com Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TryhardBrigade

We invite everyone to join it all of you who want to help us getting more popular.

Main settings on our servers:

Most additional weapons are banned according to rules of ETF2L league, despite of Original and Sticky Jumper.

Hats, reskins and other miscs are allowed on every server.

Voice Chat is turned off on every server in order to deny pseudo-DJs and squeaky cretins from disturbing people.

Servers are restarted everyday on 07:00 CEST, also map autoreloading is turned on every 3 hours (discluding TDM) to provide comfortable and warpless game.

Each server is protected by SourceMod Anti-Cheat, which troubleless deals with trolls using simple cheats, but also can detected more advanced hacks if necessary.

Our Team Fortress 2 servers:

#1 TryhardBrigade.com | Team Death Match Training MOD

IP: connect 94.23.94.40:27015

Slots: 10

Map pool: cp_badlands cp_granary cp_snakewater cp_gullywash_final1 cp_process_final cp_metalworks_rc4 koth_pro_viaduct_rc4

Class restrictions: scout x3, soldier x3 , demoman x1 sniper x1 (others are banned).
Additional settings: Slow hp regeneration and increasing HP and ammo after getting a frag(+50%)

Sniper can only kill by headshot (constant damage 201hp and no bodyshots).

Demoman’s stickies are turned off, because the main point of this mod is to train pipes, but in return you can use sticky jumper if you don’t want to do self damage.

#2 TryhardBrigade.com | MGE Training MOD

IP: connect 94.23.94.40:27016

Slots: 20

Map pool: mge_training_v8 [map auto reload every 3 hours]

Class restrictions: scout, soldier, demoman, sniper.

Additional settings: fall damage is turned on. Every player begins duel with some buff.

#3 TryhardBrigade.com | BBALL Training MOD

IP: connect 94.23.94.40:27017

Slots: 6

Map pool: ctf_ballin_sky [map auto reload every 3 hours]

Class restrictions: soldier x2

Additional settings: Teams are limited for 2v2 + 2 spectators.

Server runs with Tournament Mode, so the game wiil begin when both teams ready up. Timelimit is set for 25 minutes, winlimit 15.

#4 TryhardBrigade.com | MIDAIR Training MOD

IP: connect 94.23.94.40:27018

Slots: 12

Map pool: duels_midair_v2 [map auto reload every 3 hours]

Class restrictions: soldier, demoman

Additional settings: self and fall damage is turned off.

I hope that you will be satisfied with your games on our servers.

Tryhard and Have fun!

Last edited by CHERRY,

caeli

#T4F

it is midair actually up?
btw, great one!!! Finally I have a midair server and bball to train!

Last edited by caeli,

MARIANO

All servers are on line now (after restart).

Last edited by MARIANO,

eXtreaL

Added them to my favs :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great servers!

Quoted from MARIANO

Voice Chat is turned off on every server in order to deny pseudo-DJs and squeaky cretins from disturbing people.

You made my day!

Ramown

TIDS

Great Servers, Thanks alot

Dennia

FAINT

Thanks

CHERRY

Sorry, messed up with crontab

Quoted from caeli

it is midair actually up?
btw, great one!!! Finally I have a midair server and bball to train!

Last edited by CHERRY,

MrMango

Next DM server what lands in my fav :)

hawku

AYO

If it’s DM I’m in.

Edd

T2P

quality server name

Kaneco

added all to favorites… Hope to see them used a bit more than the usual lethal zone / wanted gov

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

f*ckin awesome !

Trane

Nice server, cheers.

Vega

servers offline?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »