Forum

Angel's Corner - Ultiduo Cup #8 CANCELED :(

Created 3rd July 2012 @ 09:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 31 Next »

Angel

Quoted from Shintaz

Who won #2?

And I would totally play in this if I had premium. Add me up if you want to play casually xoxox (acc name is Shintaz)

Cup #2 – $ 300. Starting next Sunday. No Pro/Prem QL are required. It’s free for all ETF2L people. But now we have only 8 players again. :(

Cup #3 – $ 500. Date is 18th November. Pro/Prem requirements. Open for all.

Cup #4 – depends of what i’ll see in Cup #2. If ETF2L ppl supports them – it will be ETF2L ppl Cup again, not – open for all, pro.

If you want to add somebody for duels – add http://etf2l.org/forum/user/39140DarkSlayer[/url] (QLRanks profile). He is tryharding a lot now and you are living in one country (good ping ftw). :D

Last edited by Angel,

DarkSlayer

Im confused is DM6 in or ZTN?

it seems silly to replace ZTN when dm6 is not noob friendly and ZTN has just been on standard rotation for the last month- so even if you have pro you are sstill gunna of played alot of ZTN with standard members

Last edited by DarkSlayer,

Angel

Quoted from DarkSlayer

Im confused is DM6 in or ZTN?

it seems silly to replace ZTN when dm6 is not noob friendly and ZTN has just been on standard rotation for the last month- so even if you have pro you are sstill gunna of played alot of ZTN with standard members

Cup’s for ETF2L people (## 1-2): aero, ztn, t7, dm13, toxic and prize $ 200-300.

Cup’s for all (#3): aero, dm6, t7, dm13, toxic and prize $ 400-500.

All rest rules are remain the same.

DarkSlayer

ah ok i see :)

what time is one on sunday?

edit: ah its the one on the 7th not this sunday :D

Last edited by DarkSlayer,

Recluse

✓✓✓
TD.

ESH: Recluse
QL: Recluse

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

so, tomorow. angel wasnt online for quite a while now tho

11 people now as it seems btw

edit: actually, 12, if recluse was smart enough to add himself on the esh page :D

Last edited by xiuxiu,

Recluse

✓✓✓
TD.

Quoted from xiuxiu

so, tomorow. angel wasnt online for quite a while now tho

11 people now as it seems btw

edit: actually, 12, if recluse was smart enough to add himself on the esh page :D

i signed up to this tournament, but need admin approval…

crouton

LEGO

Hi!

QL: croatonhs
ESH: crouton

Also I think nace should play with /handicap 50

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from Recluse

[…]

well then lets see if angel shows up tomorow or not

Quoted from crouton

Also I think nace should play with /handicap 50

+1 :p

Angel

Quoted from Recluse

Welcome!

2all: don’t forget about check-in at 13:00 CEST – 14:00 CEST tomorrow in steam chat of this group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zynaps

MARIANO

I hope you don’t force us to play on german servers this time, please.

Angel

Check-in to The Cup #2 http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=930 has started.

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

shame these cups are not gonna be etf2l exclusive anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. and its kind of terrible that only 6 people showed up anyway, so the decision makes sense.

the final was amazing, it was more than close, for once i managed to keep cool :D

thanks for the games and to angel for the cup. ggs

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

yo angel, our online-activity doesnt seem to overlap, so ill drop the message here:

you can send the prize to the same email adress (paypal thing) as last time. cheers!

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

angel, why the hell are you ignoring my steam messages? its been almost 1month now and you still didnt respond to anything i wrote to you regarding the prize of cup#2 :(

i know it cant be money issues since you awarded numlocked a sum for winning some random tf2 match recently. i really dont know what conclusion you want me to draw from this.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 31 Next »