Angel's Corner - Ultiduo Cup #8 CANCELED :(

Created 3rd July 2012 @ 09:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 31 Next »

MARIANO

No prizes for second and third place? :(

Angel

Quoted from MARIANO

No prizes for second and third place? :(

No, since it’s a single elimination cups. I’ll plan a big double elimination cup in February with a big prize ($ 1500 for the 1st and 2nd places).

MARIANO

Ok, anyway – signed up to the next cup :)

QL nick: Mariano
ESH nick: Mariano

Cheers!

Angel

Quoted from MARIANO

Cheers!

Quoted from Angel

… and suggest five maps for best-of-five, please, since we plan to change format to bo5 from November

MARIANO

My suggestion about cup mappool:

Aerowalk, Toxicity, Furious Heights, Lost World, Blood Run and BO5 in final.

Is premium 100% necessary?

If yes (or even if not, hopefully), whoever wants to practice, add me up on quake: Shintaz.
Always up for some duels.

Last edited by Shintaz,

Snapphanen

[MvP]

Quoted from MARIANO

My suggestion about cup mappool:

Aerowalk, Toxicity, Furious Heights, Lost World, Blood Run and BO5 in final.

That map pool! <3

Thanks for an awesome cup! Want more!

Nislem

ql: nislem
esh: nislem

aerowalk, furious heights, toxicity, lost world and hektik

Last edited by Nislem,

Snapphanen

[MvP]

There is just one ugly mo-fo thing. I just watched the VODs from stream, and someone is printing my stack as if it was directed to my opponent but got mistakenly sent to the streamer during the two events in T7.

In quake live, you can use the console command /players to get ID of all online players. Then, you use the /tell to send a message directed to a player.

“Deith” either loves to send the stack of a player to the streamer, or his intention was to send my stack to “Mariano”, my opponent.

This is such a foul behavior that, if I were the admin, I would ban mainly “Deith” from all future cups for ghosting and ban “Mariano” from the next or even all future cups. Proof is in the VODs, and because I’m a nice guy, I also provided some screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/mK6nf.jpg -> Notice how it IS my stack (HP/ARMOR), rounded up.

http://i.imgur.com/hrfse.jpg -> This is less than a second after I die. I was at 58HP/13A before “Mariano” entered the tele. The message was a bit slow, “Deith” was maybe writing it just as “Mariano” entered the tele.

Later in the VODs, you get an example of how /say (say to all players) /say_team (say to team) looks like. It looks different, the messages in the stream is definitely sent from a /tell command.

EDIT: I just did a test. /tell messages records in demos. Please “angel”. If you really take your cups seriously, take a look at “Mariano”‘s demos. It’s possible that this only happened these two times, but if it happened during the whole BO3 series, then who knows who would advance to the finals if everything was legit?!?!

Last edited by Snapphanen,

Snapphanen

[MvP]

QL: Snapphanen
ESH: Snapphanen

Maps:
Lost Word, Toxicity, Furious Heights, Blood Run and Hektik.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

QL: MInd
ESH: MInd26

Maps: Toxicity, Aerowalk, Furious Heights, Hektik and Bloodrun

archu

rda

Yes, you can see pms on demos, mariano can provide them I guess.

QL: deith
ESH: deith

aerowalk, toxicity, furious heights, hektik, ztn

Last edited by archu,

Snapphanen

[MvP]

Quoted from archu

Yes, you can see pms on demos, mariano can provide them.

Indeed. If there are no PMs in Mariano’s demos, I rest my case.

MARIANO

Snapphanen, stop talkig bullshit. I have nothing to hide.

All my demos from today’s event can be found here: http://94.23.94.40:11380/mariano/index.php?path=demos/

And stop looking at my ELO in QLRanks.com site – just learn to play and get more duel gamesens.

We can play 1on1 together if you want – without spectators, i’m always ready.

Last edited by MARIANO,

archu

rda

But you see, the point is that we can’t be all on the same server for the upcoming cups!

And I guess I can provide my demos too!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 31 Next »