Forum

#pixeltf2.highlander?

Created 8th June 2012 @ 19:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Hey guys.

So a couple of people have brought this to my attention as an idea. While I’m not the biggest fan of highlander and think it’s not something we should be promoting over 6v6, I can definitely see the need for a highlander pickup.

If you think it’s a great idea or a load of shit post your thoughts here.

Gubbins

Op4

Pickup has started.
Person A: !sni
Person B: !sni
Person C: !sni
Person D: !sni
Person E: !sni
Person F: !sni
Person G: !sni
Person H: !sni
Person I: !sni

Squirry

nNT ≠

Seems interesting.
+1

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Strong want.

TF2Lobby’s pretty much the only way to get highlander outside doublemix nights, and the average lobby is over faster than it takes to fill it. There’s definitely a niche for this, one that’s been waiting to be filled for a long time.

Panromir

|LZ|

Quoted from Skyride

Hey guys.

So a couple of people have brought this to my attention as an idea. While I’m not the biggest fan of highlander and think it’s not something we should be promoting over 6v6, I can definitely see the need for a highlander pickup.

If you think it’s a great idea or a load of shit post your thoughts here.

Well, full quote, fully agree with everything you said.

Do it.

Indivicivet

I support this completely. :)

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Gubbins

Pickup has started.
Person A: !sni
Person B: !sni
Person C: !sni
Person D: !sni
Person E: !sni
Person F: !sni
Person G: !sni
Person H: !sni
Person I: !sni

Sniper isn’t even the most popular class in highlander.

Pyro is.

pancake

|Ks|
|ks|

This will totally help new upcoming teams.
Completely in support.

Last edited by pancake,

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from emb

[…]

Sniper isn’t even the most popular class in highlander.

Pyro is.

Introduce highlander to people who have the choice of going scout in pixel and sniping 80% of the time, those kinds of people could ruin it very easily.

Edit: I am one of those people.
Edit 2: My 2 favourite classes are sniper and huntsman

Last edited by Gubbins,

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Introduce highlander to people who have the choice of going scout in pixel and sniping 80% of the time, those kinds of people could ruin it very easily.

Edit: I am one of those people.
Edit 2: My 2 favourite classes are sniper and huntsman

And yet I’m the one who got banned for switching to heavy from soldier :s

Last edited by Therium,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

I don’t see how they’d ruin the highlander pickup. They’d actually feel more at home in the highlander pickup, cause they can’t keep offclassing like dickwads, because they’re bound to the one single class they’ve chosen.

TviQ

ft.

yes

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Introduce highlander to people who have the choice of going scout in pixel and sniping 80% of the time

those people are either douchebags or dont hit shit on scout so they go sniper to boost their ego

Setlet

I would !med everytime.

TheSucker

[d¿s]

I support this idea. But if this does get created, please do not launch it without the ability for medics to befriend at least one player in the pickup. I fear it’d be hard getting medics and sometimes heavies to play without that ability.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »