TRYHARDBRIGADE.com | Team Death Match

Created 24th March 2012 @ 22:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

spy :(

Perfect server, thanks for it.

Leif

Quoted from wrock

how about allowing spy(revolver only?)

Oh yeah, also allow Medic so I can train my dodging skillz and crossbow/needles aim!

I promise that the first things I’ll do if I opne a DM server is allowing medic, yay! Till then, please let’s use standard class limit

Last edited by Leif,

maidu

SOLAR
9F

why is noscoping allowed?

CHERRY

To allow sniper to end up wounded enemies

MARIANO

Quoted from deli

Everything is cool but when sniper can not do a bodyshot or no scope, It’s bad when He can not kill solly with Headshot. I mean sytuation when Solly have 200 hp and after headshot he will have 50. Obviously We can do longer zoom too make more dmg but on DM when you have a lot of spam around you, It’s so hard. i think you should increase headshot damage

All body shots are off (scoped and no scoped), but sniper can kill demo and soldier by one headshot now.

Thanks to Deli for this idea and Luki for help :)

Last edited by MARIANO,

Dummy

alternatively ban snipers. annoying fuckers. if you want to practice being a camping sperg go do it vs bots or something

meizi

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from maidu

why is noscoping allowed?

http://youtu.be/P85JEzHu_nw

iq. maidu : why are you noscoping anyway

ahah sorry just had to post that!

Nah but seriously, I think you should keep to noscope bodyshots, and remove the scoped bodyshots ( what already happened on the server ).
I can’t snipe for shit, it’s literally my worst class to play but sometimes you get forced to play it because of the classlimits, so i just noscope and i get more kills than i would try to go for headshots : )

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Oh yeah, also allow Medic so I can train my dodging skillz and crossbow/needles aim!

I promise that the first things I’ll do if I opne a DM server is allowing medic, yay! Till then, please let’s use standard class limit

There is an MGE server by Trolling Bunnies that allows you to play Medic, Pyro and Spy ( and scout, soldier, sniper & demo ofcourse ).
It’s pretty cool to play Soldier vs Medic because it trains you to rocket surf and dodge better vs an incoming soldier.

Leif

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

There is an MGE server by Trolling Bunnies that allows you to play Medic, Pyro and Spy ( and scout, soldier, sniper & demo ofcourse ).
It’s pretty cool to play Soldier vs Medic because it trains you to rocket surf and dodge better vs an incoming soldier.

Yeah, already know that :)

MightyMe

UbeR |

Could you maybe add some message when you join the server

“Enable noscopes?
Yes – Press 4
No – Press 5
Close – Press 6″*
*edit
And then at the end of the week you check all results and you decide wether or not you enabled noscopes.

Right now all noscopes are being blocked, and me being the terrible sniper as i am, am just taking 1 spot in the server when i can’t do shit.
I do more damage only noscoping than i do trying to headshot when bodyshots are disabled.

So please, maybe try to ask alot of people and see what they want?
Maybe i am the only person of 100 players of this server who want to have noscopes enabled, but maybe there are 99 more : )

Last edited by MightyMe,

severus

burn

Ffs, all other DM servers have noscopes on, so do you really have to try to force it on on this one also? Just join another one if you really want to noscope/bodyshot….

The server is perfect right now, don’t change anything.

Last edited by severus,

MARIANO

I Agree with Severus.

Phrozen

?

Leave noscopes off please imo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »